Yeah, hope there is a way to import our save in the next version
Cant find the save location either

hentai_byte

Sep 18, 2022
what's the save location?
Yeah, hope there is a way to import our save in the next version
Cant find the save location either

Save game location: %LocalAppData%\ParadiseOverlap\User Data\Default\IndexedDB

The browser cache is a very much temporary storage that is used to save things like images on web pages without having to re-download them every time, and it's regularly cleared. Savegames are saved instead to IndexedDB storage, which is more permanent.
Source:

Reactions: pc9010 and KiraKuli

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
My save. Honestly, there's no game here. This is just a couple of animations locked behind a couple of clicks.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
are there 9 girls in total? there seems to be one more girl but in my 33 days of playthrough i haven't stumbled upon her.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Wow, another game copying VA-11 HALL-A that does not get why the original was good.

In VA-11 HALL-A the drink-making system has meaning. People have favourite drinks; what they order on a given day gives you hints towards how they're feeling; you can give them more or less alcohol to make them more or less drunk; you can straight up give them the "wrong" drink at times because you know them well enough to know what they really need.

In this, it's just "follow the recipe to get to the trivia quiz". Tedious and boring.

Also what purpose do the random male customers have other than making it take even longer to have the girls turn up?

Papyruskorb

Jul 21, 2021
I have a black screen every time i finish the first day/after the first 5 costumer.
Windows - Already redownloaded, didnt help.

Reactions: paul6969

mysktar_

Feb 3, 2020
Wow, another game copying VA-11 HALL-A that does not get why the original was good.

In VA-11 HALL-A the drink-making system has meaning. People have favourite drinks; what they order on a given day gives you hints towards how they're feeling; you can give them more or less alcohol to make them more or less drunk; you can straight up give them the "wrong" drink at times because you know them well enough to know what they really need.

In this, it's just "follow the recipe to get to the trivia quiz". Tedious and boring.

Also what purpose do the random male customers have other than making it take even longer to have the girls turn up?
tbh it has way more potential than any other va11 inspired game already, is just early on dev yada yada

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Damn, I was just thinking about how good this game looks, and went "Oh right, Its that boring drink mixing game."

ETTYSS

May 7, 2020
Hope to see some ivents between days or between customers or something like that in the future. Now the game is preetty boring, but it has beatufil visual style and scenes. And it woul'd be cool to see differnt poses of girls or images which woul'd match what the characters are talking about when we talk to them before an erotic scenes. I hope your game gets more content soon.

Last edited:

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
this game has potential, but that's it, just potential, right now is as barebones as it gets with the art style being the only redeemable quality

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
wow disappointing. You have to manually shake the drink. Clicked some button on my keyboard and I am in some stupid race mini game that sucks and win the race and it just hangs there won't go any further. Click on girls in gallery you get a black screen with some floating hearts that make some sound effects and a continue button. WTF is this even for an alpha this is just BAD!

So trying to find a hide window text box which for some stupid reason does not exist.. T takes you to a broken race mini game. H takes you to a black screen with floating red hearts that moan and a continue button. Just avoid this until the dev makes something that is actually playable.

Oct 10, 2019
Group sex tag should be added, the very first scene in the gallery has 3 dicks in it, I am absolutely disgusted, I do not know if there should be an NTR tag as well, it could be sharing, I just quit the game the moment I saw that the girls are not exlusive to you, the point remains that there are multiple dicks and that was not mentioned in the tags or description, I am tired of this stuff happening but hopefully my comment will help someone in the future, I hate NTR and sharing, as a result I of course also hate group sex with more than one dick.

Leaving NTR aside at least the group sex tag should be added, the story does not matter, it could be willing or not the point is that she is getiing fucked by 3 dudes and some peaple find that disgusting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

mysktar_

Feb 3, 2020
Group sex tag should be added, the very first scene in the gallery has 3 dicks in it, I am absolutely disgusted, I do not know if there should be an NTR tag as well, it could be sharing, I just quit the game the moment I saw that the girls are not exlusive to you, the point remains that there are multiple dicks and that was not mentioned in the tags or description, I am tired of this stuff happening but hopefully my comment will help someone in the future, I hate NTR and sharing, as a result I of course also hate group sex with more than one dick.

Leaving NTR aside at least the group sex tag should be added, the story does not matter, it could be willing or not the point is that she is getiing fucked by 3 dudes and some peaple find that disgusting.
dude the android girl literally says that she likes group sex

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes