• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Paradise Overlap [v0.5.5 V.I.P] [Paradise Overlap]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Scanned everything with Malware Bytes premium and a fully updated Defender and didn't get anything. Nothing tried to sneak into the Firewall rules either. I don't think there's anything going on here, and I have a very low tolerance for anything suspicious.

Anyway drama aside, feedback on the game:
-The gameplay loop is interesting for a few days, but with no story and absolutely nothing else to do it very quickly gets boring.
-Why are the male customers in the game? The serve no purpose other than to waste your time.
-A gift system is badly needed to speed things up. The more characters you add the more you're at the mercy of RNG to see the ones you like. 12% relation a visit takes too long.

I know it's unfinished, but I hope there's plans for more gameplay or it's just going to be one of those games where people ask for the save and quickly forget about it.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParadiseOverlap-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Art looks nice but most of the feedback was the game is rather shallow aside that. Is the new version a bit more fleshed out?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Art looks nice but most of the feedback was the game is rather shallow aside that. Is the new version a bit more fleshed out?
Not really. There's more girls, and more scenes, but aside from that the game mechanics haven't changed. It's the same grind. Click "next day", have 5 customers, make drinks, try to raise the girls' affection. Rinse (the glass lol) and repeat.

The shop has a "gift" section now though, althrough it's currently empty, so we can hope that we'll be able to skip some of the grind at some point.

mysktar_

Feb 3, 2020
Been supporting this since mid 2023 and the devs are working hard on it, they always provide updates every Monday so it's a project to watch for

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseOverlap-0.5.5VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StarBl4st

May 15, 2022
I'm a bit confused. Does filling the affection bar to 100% change anything, or does completing multiple hearts when they have several make a difference? I've already unlocked the H-scene with some girls when reaching 30/40%, and after maxing out their affection, it's the same scene again.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes