Others Paradise Overlap [v0.5.5 V.I.P] [Paradise Overlap]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
When you get almost all the CGs from page 1, Is there a way to unlock the other CG? Is it randomly? I tried to reach 100% affection to see if something changes but nothing worked.

And there's still a girl that didn't appear yet.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
The game is Great! The Art is Very Good and it actually having Animations rather than "Animations", where somebody takes 2 CGs, starts rapidly flipping back and forth between the two and calls it an 'Animation'. Its not the most stellar Animation ever, but if its better than what I just described its fine by me!

Fair warning to anyone who isnt into Sharing, you dont get to choose anything in that department (at least right now) and one Character Explicitly wants an MMMF Foursome. So read the Bio's of the Girls if you dont want to be surprised by that. I know some people can be very.. Picky about that stuff.

EDIT:
~
Forgot to mention, gameplay is nice, even though only the Bartending part and the Scenes are there right now, but just like someone above said. Having to Click and Drag every ingredient is a bit.. tiresome, especially when you then also have to click and hold to shake the heck out of the Mixing Cup. It would be far less, strenuous, if we could just click x amount of times on whichever ingredient we want to add them or have an amount selector that can be typed into. And would be nice to just click and let go but keep shaking until its either done or you click again, rather than having to hold it down. My broken mouse always gives me a hard time in games where there is a lot of rapid precise clicking or holding down the LMB. And just like my mouse I am too broke to replace it! xD
~

When you get almost all the CGs from page 1, Is there a way to unlock the other CG? Is it randomly? I tried to reach 100% affection to see if something changes but nothing worked.

And there's still a girl that didn't appear yet.
According to the Changelog, there is actually just 9 Girls at the moment. And the 10th Entry is a blank. Same with the CG pages, its like when a game has 100 pages in its gallery but 90 of them are Empty and get slowly filled up as more content is added, probably because the programmer just wrote it that way without thinking how it might look for the Horny Masses.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
I honestly feel like volunteering as a script editor for these games. Maybe it's just me, but screwed up verb tenses left and right really take me out of the experience.

Reactions: FuzzyPredator
Jun 25, 2021
really good game with solid art but an absolute shit sex mini game and gallery sadly i could care less about the game as it is tedious but doable. the gall tho cmon dont make the game neede for the gal im down a hand

mysktar_

Feb 3, 2020
When i see a game with interesting argument and good art but no linux build...
View attachment 2151039
there's a build of v0.1.5 for linux in their patreon! unfortunately is just the standard ver, hope someone shares it
really good game with solid art but an absolute shit sex mini game and gallery sadly i could care less about the game as it is tedious but doable. the gall tho cmon dont make the game neede for the gal im down a hand
they're improving the sex scenes and minigame in the next update as their patreon says

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
Jun 25, 2021
there's a build of v0.1.5 for linux in their patreon! unfortunately is just the standard ver, hope someone shares it

they're improving the sex scenes and minigame in the next update as their patreon says
im glad to hear that but what mostly pissed me off was the gallery being a mini game i just wanna stare not click

Kelly608

Mar 26, 2018
I played on mobile, and held quite well however I can't interact shop or city map and also can't view H-scene

KofiCatto

Formerly 'The Ratist'
Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone have cheat table for this? The mixing, it's taking too long

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Interesting, adding a ctrl-click or something to add to the drink would really improve the playability, Cuz honestly how excited would you be to start a new save from scratch, to test all content without any cheats.. even knowing all the girls answers. Its a huge grind.

Reactions: rafaellos

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I tried it expecting something like coffee talk but was quite disappointed.
It's very repetitive, grindy, and heavily RNG based to get the girl you haven't gotten yet. The sex scenes are very samey. both the game play loops for the h-scenes and outside of them get very boring after a couple tries.
I hope the project gets better in the future.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes