4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
I've been sleeping on this artist, so here are some signatures.

PANGXXXSIG-7scenes.gif

I'll put the rest in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a custom version with the scenes you like from these, feel free to dm me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Majority of the older links do not work. Gofile files do not exist. Anon files do not exist. This leaves only the slow ass sites. Why no Mega and why is the links not renewed?

nerdgasmic

Jul 31, 2021
Majority of the older links do not work. Gofile files do not exist. Anon files do not exist. This leaves only the slow ass sites. Why no Mega and why is the links not renewed?
Posting lewds on mega is against their tos so it gets taken down after a few months normally.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
He had terminal genetic disease. You don't recover from that.:cry:
No I understand that but what I mean is he is getting bored of his hobby to keep himself occupied because he was fighting to stay to deadlines. So now he is saying he will be doing his hobby for himself to get back his enjoyment if you want to pay him that is up to you but they will be more shorts and such as he is going to focus on the enjoyment he got when it was a hobby. I understood that from the post and when you have an illness like he does good for him to have something he likes to do and to focus on his own enjoyment before he burns out on it like a job.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes