4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
didnt he just stop coz Patreon went even more woke and his Marie model wouldnt be allowed anymore coz too small tits etc the classic?

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
He had cystic fibrosis if really need to know. It gets worse and worse over time ( excruciating pain and as ilness progresses, you body slowly gives up more and more ) and if you are unlucky you suffocate to death due to neurological complications. If you are "lucky", you die peacefully in sleep. I wish I were wrong here, but I think he passed away. I used to talk with him about his new Marie WIPs on Discord.:cry:

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
He had cystic fibrosis if really need to know. It gets worse and worse over time ( excruciating pain and as ilness progresses, you body slowly gives up more and more ) and if you are unlucky you suffocate to death due to neurological complications. If you are "lucky", you die peacefully in sleep. I wish I were wrong here, but I think he passed away. I used to talk with him about his new Marie WIPs on Discord.:cry:
If that's the case, it's really sad. I like Marie rose very much. I can't accept the absence of such a Marie rose professional. How many artists are more lovely than his Marie rose now? Although there are many, it is rare for him to update a Marie Rose animation at least one minute a month.:cry::cry:

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
well RIP if thats the case, did he took Marie model into his grave with him or it wasnt his model? or shared it?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes