4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
No I understand that but what I mean is he is getting bored of his hobby to keep himself occupied because he was fighting to stay to deadlines. So now he is saying he will be doing his hobby for himself to get back his enjoyment if you want to pay him that is up to you but they will be more shorts and such as he is going to focus on the enjoyment he got when it was a hobby. I understood that from the post and when you have an illness like he does good for him to have something he likes to do and to focus on his own enjoyment before he burns out on it like a job.
*was

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
No I understand that but what I mean is he is getting bored of his hobby to keep himself occupied because he was fighting to stay to deadlines. So now he is saying he will be doing his hobby for himself to get back his enjoyment if you want to pay him that is up to you but they will be more shorts and such as he is going to focus on the enjoyment he got when it was a hobby. I understood that from the post and when you have an illness like he does good for him to have something he likes to do and to focus on his own enjoyment before he burns out on it like a job.
I'm afraid you understand nothing. Believe what you want, but I used to chat with him on Discord about his upcoming works. Since late 2022, contact with him is impossible. Do you really need an official post on Patreon to connect the dots and draw a conclusion ? :HideThePain:

AllofDarkness

Jun 29, 2018
That was the best artist bio/description I've ever read :ROFLMAO:
Thank You for that, and for posting this fine work. Not enough good anal content out there in my opinion, there's a lot of short clips out there but not enough medium to long videos.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
He is Chinese, so am I. He and I used to be on a Chinese forum. He used to log on to that forum almost every day, but by the end of 2022, he never logged on again. This year is really a disaster year for us.The arrest of Shirakami, the departure of pangxxx, and the disappearance of akiyo made me very sad.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone knows in which File Urination Content is?
IIRC, none. Unfortunately, the tagging system in this forum is not very precise.
Maybe there are a couple of scenes where the girl is peeing (I'm not sure) and that's it, I can't tell what file is in though.

I just came to the news of PANGXXX's departure... it's always sad news when a talented artist such as him passes away so soon. RIP

loodlius

Dec 28, 2022
into which link were the variations added to in the most recent update? I had everything dled and don't want to just redownload everything unless I have to

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes