4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Some people are too busy with finding ways do satisfy their genital itch to actually google what ALS is...
Read his message once more....now with UNDERSTANDING. His illness slowly kills off his neurons. The final stage of it leads to problems with breathing and death.
Beside the Coomers. If people knew right out the start he's was a ALS patient. People would've likely been forgivable of the overuse of Marie Anal Animations. Since now I know him animation Marie was a coping mechanism of his pain everyday. I didn't knew about this when I first started following PANGXXX and now I know. This is truly Sad..

Last edited:

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Beside the Coomers. If people knew right out the start he's was a ALS patient. People would've likely been forgivable of the overuse of Marie Anal Animations. Since now I know him animation Marie was a coping mechanism of his pain everyday. I didn't knew about this when I first started following PANGXXX and now I know. This is truly Sad..
I don't think there is a direct correlation between ALS and Marie Rose anal. He just likes her.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Read his message once more....now with UNDERSTANDING. His illness slowly kills off his neurons. The final stage of it leads to problems with breathing and death.
It is said that if he has this disease, he can only live for about five years, more than ten years at most. he probably had it a few years ago. If so, his life will not be long. We will also lose a great 3D animator. We only hope that someone who is very similar to his style will inherit his mantle.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
He's a Chinese?
Yes, he is, but he is not active on Chinese social media forums.The last time was around December last year.He has not been online on Chinese social media for six months.We can't reach him. I can't imagine what happened to him

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Yes, he is, but he is not active on Chinese social media forums.The last time was around December last year.He has not been online on Chinese social media for six months.We can't reach him. I can't imagine what happened to him
He was terminally ill ( genetic background ) and he mentioned on is patreon that his condition got worse by the end of last year.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
He was terminally ill ( genetic background ) and he mentioned on is patreon that his condition got worse by the end of last year.
Yes, I know, but he is often active on the Chinese version of F95. He is online almost every day, but he has not been active for half a year since the end of December, so I guess he went to treatment.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes