• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Pandora [v2] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
No offense but you seem to have misunderstood what I have said...
You are correct, I did miss the 'trim' term in your original post and I would like to thank you for clearing up my mistake.:)

Although for me the concept of 'personal hygiene' relates to keeping yourself clean and the related practices, while changing the natural length of your body hair would come under the concept of 'grooming'.

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You are correct, I did miss the 'trim' term in your original post and I would like to thank you for clearing up my mistake.:)

Although for me the concept of 'personal hygiene' relates to keeping yourself clean and the related practices, while changing the natural length of your body hair would come under the concept of 'grooming'.
you are correct it is grooming in a way so to speak, but the reason I have not used that is because it usually applies to male when it comes to facial hair but it is also used when one is "grooming" horses for example to remove parasites dirt and etc or for dogs, the word is all over the place so rather not use it. Hygiene wise keeps away lice and sweat and what not which can also be done by frequent washing and etc but by shortening (trim) or removing (shave) you do the same thing, however to be fair pubic hair also has it's reason for being there also under hygiene purpose, to combat infections and bacteria what not during and after sexual activity so it is kind of both way's.

Eddy123

Jul 10, 2017
Shit i think i'm in love with the game ! Too bad it has an ending (LOL).
I was wondering does anyone here have any clue when would the future game be released (The one about Farik) ?
That Rita girl tho...

Last edited:

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I just love these games by Mortze and Tlaero!
I have a quick question though: Do I really have to save myself for Maggie in order to finish the first chapter? I tried all the "shy" options (according to the walkthrough) so I could have sex with Roose and still continue, but even a simple handjob will result in a game over down the line.
That just strikes me as odd since hand-, blowjob and sex have different maluses on shyness. Doesn't really make sense if all three automatically result in a game over anyways.

I'd just really enjoy it if Maggie had been watching me with Roose and the game continued with this little twist.

Reactions: jason95821

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
If i wouldn`t have to explain myself to certain people this would have been my wallpaper now.
Mortze`s renders really are amazing.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game is just disgusting with all those p.hairs. I wish I never saw it...:WutFace:

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes