HTML Completed Pandora [v2] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
I've been waiting forever for this game to come out. No doubt it's going to be a great game once again.

Reactions: Namco15

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
in some hours, max tomorrow, the game will be released free for all in the mortzeart page and in the shark lagoon forum, so in any case the wait will be short

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
good game, but a was expecting alot more choices with the girl's in chapter 2, like in chapter 1

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
I feel like it's a good change of pace compared to other games and their CGs are just right (for my taste obviously). Even though I've found the game rather good, I also think that it's a pretty different game than the 1st chapter. I was expecting more of a multiple ending game where there would be 1 good ending and lots of choices that would lead to bad ending but rewarding in other ways (kinda like the 1st chapter). Here, it's very linear and the few choices you have that would lead to a bad ending are not very rewarding so no real incentive to try them anyway. Shame but still I enjoyed this game immensely.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
when you play chapter one you are under the expression that there will more content with the girls in chapter 2, but its probably a time factor maybe

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
dissapointed tbh, it's seemed the only path to follow was maggie, I did however get a BJ from cassandra but ended in gameover.

as for visuals it was top notch like always

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
dissapointed tbh, it's seemed the only path to follow was maggie, I did however get a BJ from cassandra but ended in gameover.

as for visuals it was top notch like always
Without spoiling too much, I think the game overs/bad ending here were more interesting than the actual story. I dont know if id be satisfied if i were a 5$ patreon for the year it took to make this.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Pandora established itself to be Maggie's route since Chapter 1, and that wasn't going to change. Aside from the counselor, the only other sex scene in CH.1 aside from Maggie is the red head, and that results in a game over. Going into Tora and/or Mortze's games you should never assume you're gonna have chances at multiple women.

That being said, I would like to see Tora or Mortze create a game where you have the given choice of romancing other women. I liked this game and Maggie but among focus characters like Elsa, Jessika and Miranda, she wasn't my favorite, I understand that that would require an immense number of renders so I'm not too salty about it. But among Rita, Laura, Kaori, Talia, Roos and others, I would've liked to have the choice.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Pandora established itself to be Maggie's route since Chapter 1, and that wasn't going to change. Aside from the counselor, the only other sex scene in CH.1 aside from Maggie is the red head, and that results in a game over. Going into Tora and/or Mortze's games you should never assume you're gonna have chances at multiple women.

That being said, I would like to see Tora or Mortze create a game where you have the given choice of romancing other women. I liked this game and Maggie but among focus characters like Elsa, Jessika and Miranda, she wasn't my favorite, I understand that that would require an immense number of renders so I'm not too salty about it. But among Rita, Laura, Kaori, Talia, Roos and others, I would've liked to have the choice.
While I agree that Maggie was defined as the clear "good ending route" in chapter 1, I also was under the impression that you could kinda choose between her and at least Rita. The red head route was the perfect game over, it was its own route that you could follow and even though it's game over, you still get the reward of having sex with her. It's the kind of bad ending route that you would knowingly follow just to exhaust all the content and get all the CGs in a visual novel for example.

My biggest issue with the game is that the choices just don't matter in the sense that you could just learn the "perfect route" and don't bother with extra content, that wasn't the case in chapter 1.

Sep 16, 2016
I agree that it lacks on others paths, but at least we know that next game, will have several girls we can choose from and maybe more than one at the same time (This autor normaly goes on the love path, so we will see). But in the other hand at the speed they work, the next "Pandora Game/Chapter" will probably be realized next year :(

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
I agree that it lacks on others paths, but at least we know that next game, will have several girls we can choose from and maybe more than one at the same time (This autor normaly goes on the love path, so we will see). But in the other hand at the speed they work, the next "Pandora Game/Chapter" will probably be realized next year :(
This game was great nonetheless but it kinda feels rushed compared to Pandora chapter 1. At least, not on par with the quality of the first half. If I had to guess, I would say that Mortze felt pressured to release Pandora and thought it would be for the best to get something out instead of spending an other 6 months to get it done. It doesn't change the fact that the game is already of a better quality than 99% of the other games out there but it could've been better.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
This game was great nonetheless but it kinda feels rushed compared to Pandora chapter 1. At least, not on par with the quality of the first half. If I had to guess, I would say that Mortze felt pressured to release Pandora and thought it would be for the best to get something out instead of spending an other 6 months to get it done. It doesn't change the fact that the game is already of a better quality than 99% of the other games out there but it could've been better.
Rushed is the right word.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sathonus

Aug 5, 2016
when you play chapter one you are under the expression that there will more content with the girls in chapter 2, but its probably a time factor maybe
I think that can be explained by the fact that Mortze wrote chapter 1 by himself, but chapter 2 was primarily written by Tlaero (who is very big on monogamy).

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes