HTML Completed Pandora [v2] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I've been pretty active on the various Tora Productions threads here on F95. I'm also very active on our Discord and Patreon pages.

Moving forward, there will be some things that Mortze and I do together, like the short story Elsa's Nightmares and the full game Life Changes for Keeley. And there will be some things that Mortze does solo, like his Star Wars games. If he does another installment of Pandora, it will be one of his solo projects. I know that he is more jazzed about the SW games than Pandora right now, and the vast majority of people who have played A Warrior's Heart agree with that sentiment. Whether or not that will change in the future remains to be seen, I guess.

Tlaero

Reactions: Lolapodu and L0MBR0

something__else

Feb 9, 2019
Actually, I'm back. Mortze's and my next game, Life Changes for Keeley, will be released in mid-July. Mortze finished his solo Star Wars game (A Warrior's Heart) in February, and he's just started work on the followup to it.

Tlaero
So good to see you are back! Your games was one of the first that I've played of the type and really hooked me up in the genre. Than when read that you were leaving, it broke my heart. Specially seeing how Mortze was heart broken as well, even more because I could understand the situation, and I really didn't expect you to come back, and I'm happy you did =)
(and I hope everything is okay in your life as well)

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
" You play Kean, a team member, who is quite unlike many other male characters you might be used to play in other games of the kind. Kean is shy, introverted and a nerd. But he is a nice guy, and sometimes, nice guys get lucky. Play acordingly and it will be easy " ...

Oh hell... no...

thifal

Jun 4, 2021
It's one of the first games I played at the beginning of my illness. Really nice, a little hard at first but girls are cute and sexy.
Then you follow the two authors and you play their games throught Tora Productions.
Hightly recommended.

SeriouslyBlah

May 22, 2021
i cant seem to find the second part of pandora, the one with farik as mc..I tried going back to playing from chapter two but it's still kean's story

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes