HTML Completed Pandora [v2] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Decent enough, not worth the wait though and too linear. And I hate POV skips midstory when you play from first person. Mortze always manages to create the same douchiest dude you can find in all his games, and this Farik character we are gonna play next ep fits that bill perfectly. The current one was actually an exception to the rule.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i agree with others.. a bit dissapointing to be stuck with dat small childish girl. (still can have sex with french girl)
i expected some more freedom relationship :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Decent enough, not worth the wait though and too linear. And I hate POV skips midstory when you play from first person. Mortze always manages to create the same douchiest dude you can find in all his games, and this Farik character we are gonna play next ep fits that bill perfectly. The current one was actually an exception to the rule.
Mortze always use the same girl too...from rfj and else. no surprise. i just pay 1 buck, soo, i can wait, its not a drama, but i wouldnt pay more than 5 tbh, the timing is way too high . of course the quality is here. but still...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Finally! Been waiting like a year for this! Although, considering the comments already here, I may be disappointed with the promise that Part 1 left me with.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Finally! Been waiting like a year for this! Although, considering the comments already here, I may be disappointed with the promise that Part 1 left me with.
It's worth a playthrough or two, it's a good game. Just not as good as chap 1.

Sep 16, 2016
For the ones that need a Walkthrough, for both chapters this website is just perfect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I´m not sure if I can post links to other sites, but this guy is realy helpfull, so he need some credit.

Ps: Thanks to this Walkthrough i found out you can:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapp0

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
For the ones that need a Walkthrough, for both chapters this website is just perfect.

I´m not sure if I can post links to other sites, but this guy is realy helpfull, so he need some credit.

Ps: Thanks to this Walkthrough i found out you can:
not really ? you can literally fuck her..i know because i do it. XD

Reactions: Allo69

pavel1313

Oct 13, 2016
Wow, great game! One of the best, imho.
I doubt that mc can have affairs with someone except Meggie because he`s shy. Plus you can get some side fun :eek:penedeyewink: but lose a true ending. Meggie is super cute :heartcoveredeyes: and the story is developing pretty well. In the future we can see more love options with new mc. What can you ask more?
Great job Mortze and Tlaero!

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I think that can be explained by the fact that Mortze wrote chapter 1 by himself, but chapter 2 was primarily written by Tlaero (who is very big on monogamy).
That's actually one of the main reasons why I love their games :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
Hey, not sure where to post it (renders not not officially part of the game and I didn't want to necro the old thread) , but does anyone have cut content (because it was to explicit) from "Finding Miranda"? If memory serves me right, those were higher tier perks of March and April.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
The monogamy is their thing. You cheat you`re busted. No harem here.

Great game as always.

j766

May 15, 2017
I was really disappointed by this. Maggie looks way too young for me, and it seems like the sex scenes were very rushed considering the long buildup to them, though that makes some sense for the characters.
Rita was amazing and they made it very clear in Part 1 they were making her an option...only to find out the only option is a dream sequence, so actually nothing.
I'm fine with all the other sex scenes leading to a game over, that's kinda a pattern with Tlaero and Mortze. I'm just disappointed I couldn't get with Rita or have an option for a game over scene with the blonde. I know render times are murder, but 1 full Rita scene and like a screen or two to replace the normal ending montage would have made this game near-perfect.

Reactions: lo0u and extractied

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Let's all hope that Rita will get a lot more love. It's sad when we actually get a good adult game, but is far too linear and focused on the wrong girl. Why is it a game over if i want to avoid having sex with anyone who is not Rita? I am sure that we will be more than happy to wait an additional month, so that enough depth can be put in the game.
This game is complete, what's there is there and there's no future updates.. You have one tiny scene with Rita and that's it.

Sep 16, 2016
This game is complete, what's there is there and there's no future updates.. You have one tiny scene with Rita and that's it.
Actualy by the end of the game, they tell you that a Spin-off is coming with other character (other guy from the ship), and one of the main girls will be Rita... so you are right, for this game that´s it, but at least we will have more Rita in the future.

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Actualy by the end of the game, they tell you that a Spin-off is coming with other character (other guy from the ship), and one of the main girls will be Rita... so you are right, for this game that´s it, but at least we will have more Rita in the future.
They never let us down and I'm sure we'll have more from the other characters. There were so many hot girls in a single game.
Since the end of chapter one (when Rita clearly friendzoned Kean) I knew what to expect from the second part. The girl had to be Maggie. Without her the story wouldn't have

Reactions: Deleted member 3945

Cortins

May 10, 2017
They never let us down and I'm sure we'll have more from the other characters. There were so many hot girls in a single game.
Since the end of chapter one (when Rita clearly friendzoned Kean) I knew what to expect from the second part. The girl had to be Maggie. Without her the story wouldn't have
DID PENSAPOSTAGEM WENT TOO FAR?

Reactions: extractied

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
TLareo clearly had a bad influence on it...steering it to vanilla monogamy glorifying bullshit like her games.

(when Rita clearly friendzoned Kean)
Not in the original release, if you got enough points with her

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes