• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed Paizuri University [v1.1.0] [Zuripai Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 24, 2018
@Nimbuscloud You're right, it's not really rape. Well, until you meet space girl. She gets the tentacle and she doesn't want it. Didn't play further than that. It's not evil-rape, seems more like the fantasy type of rape where girl quickly likes it.
No, it's not. Hm... maybe I shouldn't spoil it, but I don't think its a huge deal anyway, especially if people are just quitting before then... The space girl is the cosplayer girl you're supposed to meet. The tentacles are Kareen controlling another costume with succubus magic. During that scene, the space girl's wig falls off, and she actively says she's 'got to try to stay in character,' but is having a hard time because it feels too good. Maybe that's another blurry line, because she's having them play out a sort of rape fantasy for her, but it's still 100% consensual on her part; in fact, in the dialogue just after that scene it's implied she met Kareen earlier (when you were knocked out if you chose to split up), and they talked about it.

It's just roleplay though. If that she was getting 'raped' was the only thing that killed it for you, go back and finish it. Personally, I think it's got a ton of problems, but it's a lot better than some others I've seen.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
It doesn't seem like anyone else has noticed this, but the megalink is empty.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This is in dire need of an update
True. Though the devs have changed the way they do stuff and their goals quite a bit. Now they're doing character focused chapters(called stories) and fleshing out ideas for future updates/content. Also, Adventure mode was removed from Paizuri University(some of the scenes were merged with the VN mode, can only say for sure about the ghost one). Updates for PU are continuing, so at least it will get finished.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is this the patreon version of 0.4.7 ? Cuz' the free version of 0.4.9 is available

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thank you..a unity game that allows me to change the res so it fits and i'm not missing 1/4 of the screen(that usually has the clickables)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Is this the patreon version of 0.4.7 ? Cuz' the free version of 0.4.9 is available
0.4.9 on their patreon is tiered at 10 dollars, while 0.4.7 is tiered at 3 dollars. by clicking on the gamejolt link you go to a 0.4.9 free version but I don't know if it is a demo or what.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It's the Patreon version of it. The free version doesn't have everything what the paid version have in it.
Visit the Change Log though keep in mind, not everything in the change log is available in the public release. But it will be soon!

Reactions: jowishg

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Anything new here? I deleted this 6 months ago so I’m not sure what version I had.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ZIPPYSHARE IS GIVING ME
403 Forbidden ALL LINK ARE NOT WORKING?

Reactions: NovelG

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the new CGs? There are 6 locked ones between the "Kareen & Bill Kiss?" and the "Trojan Paizuri" scenes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
For anyone interested I am providing a link to a hacked dll.
It will unlock all gallery objects for you instantly.
Just copy into Paizuri University\Paizuri University_Data\Managed and overwrite.

If you like it be sure to tell me :D
Doesn't work. The images of the completed gallery have all turned white (no image). When you click on it, it says it's loading but nothing appears.

I'm glad I saved my original file rather than over writing it like you suggested. Nice try.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes