VN - Unity - Completed - Paizuri University [v1.1.0] [Zuripai Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hornyg4mer

A very nice, oddly wholesome VN. The story is kind of silly and the characters can be annoying, but the art is better than average, and i appreciate the skill it took to draw/create them. Its really just a bf gf story, but they get to go around humping others. The loading screens can be annoying at times, especially on 2nd+ playthrough. I would reccomend, it was a good 3 hour stroy, give or take how long you want to linger on the animations/scenes
  2. 4.00 star(s)

smite2001

As many others (I guess), I checked the game out solely because of the "fruit fucking" genre. I found it good enough to warrant a review (and fruit fucking is not actually a theme in this game, its a single bad end).
    4 stars is actually a bit high for the bad art and short playtime, but 3 felt too low. The main reason for this is the rather funny writing.
    The game also features animated scenes and a high sex-to-story ratio, without blueballing players by introducing heroines and then not letting the protagonist have actual sex with them.
    Engine-wise it seems good, the animations are really smooth compared to renpy games. The art could be improved, but if thats what the dev is capable of producing at a steady pace, i take it. Hope to see more frequent updates.