• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed Paizuri University [v1.1.0] [Zuripai Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Superk

May 21, 2017
Does anyone actually like Kareen? Like as a character? Game is ok, otherwise, legit 6/10. On the real, though, I would punch Kareen in the face if I had the chance. Had to stop in the middle of the 3rd Chapter. How do you write someone so fucking annoying?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the "Quest"scenes? After reaching free roam in Adventure Mode there are no hints as to what I should do.

EDIT: Found them all, will post a walkthrough

Reactions: Helldriver

oev

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone have a save with all the gallery scenes unlocked or know a different way to unlock all the scenes? I barely have any time to go play through it all :tiredface:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Walkthrough for Adventure Mode Scenes/Quests.:

Enter Free Roam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quest 1:

Quest 2:

Quest 3:

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Gotta say I do like the succubus concept, just wish the story was more engaging; but still a fun game.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
I'm going to throw a look at this game, apparently it looks good, so I hope to have a good time, thanks

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I played the game both vn and adventure mode and I am missing quite a few cgs.
Specifically:
>In the 2nd page, middle like I am missing the left and the middle one with evelyn.
>In the 3rd page bottom line, i am missing the middle and the right (they are black and white, I dont know who that is).
>In the 4th page I am missing all 3 in top line, as well as the left one on the middle line.
I did everything on the pdf guide, but still nothing.
Anyone else stuck on the same thing ? Or help to unlock them ?

Reactions: Nimbuscloud
Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone actually like Kareen? Like as a character? Game is ok, otherwise, legit 6/10. On the real, though, I would punch Kareen in the face if I had the chance. Had to stop in the middle of the 3rd Chapter. How do you write someone so fucking annoying?
I love her concept! I'm not crazy about some of her actual lines (or most of the lines, for that matter), but I like that she's spunky and plucky, and her general attitudes. She seems bi-polar a couple of times though.

Apr 24, 2018
I played the game both vn and adventure mode and I am missing quite a few cgs.
Specifically:
>In the 2nd page, middle like I am missing the left and the middle one with evelyn.
>In the 3rd page bottom line, i am missing the middle and the right (they are black and white, I dont know who that is).
>In the 4th page I am missing all 3 in top line, as well as the left one on the middle line.
I did everything on the pdf guide, but still nothing.
Anyone else stuck on the same thing ? Or help to unlock them ?
I think you can clear the second page by choosing "No" in your first encounter with Diana. To get the double-paizuri, then going and getting the key, and choosing to help Evelyn. Instead of lifting an aphrodisiac from her, Kareen ends up in a struggle with her, and spits on her. It's not wildly different.

On the first post with a text document, there's a little walk-thru that tells you what choices lead to what scenes, the above is on there, and there are a couple other you might want to try.

On the third page I'm missing the mid left, mid right, bottom mid, and bot right.

I'm missing the same ones on the fourth page you are, even after following the attached guide, so I can't help much, but that should at least take care of the second page for you.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Strange game, really nice graphics and well animated scenes, but annoying characters. It keeps light and humorous tone in an over-the-top (in a good way) plot, but tempers that with sort-of-rapes, tentacles and loading times. If someone holds a lottery where the prize is to punch these characters, I'm buying all the tickets.

The thread needs tags for rape, drugs, tentacles, creampie, handjob, humor, oral sex and vaginal sex.

Apr 24, 2018
I don't know if it's quite rape. The first time you have the option to refuse out-right, and the second time the player character seems pretty on board. You get an option to refuse (instead of play along), and he says he could if he wanted to since Summer used her school email, but goes along with it anyway. That you can "play along" kind of implies to me that he's interested and willing on some level. The worst I can think of is the quid pro quo from the dean, and you can still nope the fuck out of that if you want to.

Like, blackmail, coercion, harassment and/or dubious consent, maybe , but I don't think he gets raped in any of the scenes, unless you're using a pretty liberal definition. What is this, the me too movement?

Those other tags would be appropriate though, I'm assuming they're not on there because the game was updated.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Nimbuscloud You're right, it's not really rape. Well, until you meet space girl. She gets the tentacle and she doesn't want it. Didn't play further than that. It's not evil-rape, seems more like the fantasy type of rape where girl quickly likes it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes