VN Unity Completed Paizuri University [v1.1.0] [Zuripai Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
What popped into my mind when my character fucked the damn melon..
Honestly, I would've gone with a cantaloupe... maybe after a minute in the microwave. Heard they feel closer to the real thing.

bukacain

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for the explanation... But I will still never trust an amateur developed erotic/adult game that requires internet access just to work... Even more so when the developer isn't up front about it in the description right off the bat... I've played plenty of Unity based games that never needed internet access, so either the developers don't know how to turn it off, or they didn't turn it off on purpose... In either case, I still refuse to play it while that function is turned on... It's like allowing a stranger off the street, access to your system...
Hi, I'm the artist from Paizuri University and I stumbled across this... We had no idea this was happening. We just looked into it and it turns out that Unity is collecting hardware information automatically, and we can't turn it off because we don't have the Pro version yet. :/ We're budgeting to get Pro so we can get rid of it, because we're as disappointed by this as much as everyone else probably is. >: (

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, I'm the artist from Paizuri University and I stumbled across this... We had no idea this was happening. We just looked into it and it turns out that Unity is collecting hardware information automatically, and we can't turn it off because we don't have the Pro version yet. :/ We're budgeting to get Pro so we can get rid of it, because we're as disappointed by this as much as everyone else probably is. >: (
Do you need the features? If not, then the analytics can be blocked with either from the hosts file or the firewall as the Pro version is $125 per month just to be able to turn it off.
Code:
0.0.0.0 api.uca.cloud.unity3d.com
0.0.0.0 config.uca.cloud.unity3d.com
0.0.0.0 cdp.cloud.unity3d.com
0.0.0.0 stats.unity3d.com
Sources:

Last edited:

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Unity is such a trash engine. I can understand the appeal because it is fairly easy to get started with, you can buy just about anything you need for your game(s) that you may lack the skill to provide yourself and has a huge community. But it's such a bad engine in terms of code quality and performance and it is only made worse with revelations like the above about them forcing analytics on for the free version.

It's time for more indies to start embracing any of the far superior open source engines out there. Godot and Ren'Py alone can easily be used to make any of the ero games I've seen so far. There are several other high quality options out there if you prefer working with other languages. Love is a great 2D engine that uses LuaJIT, jMonkeyEngine is a 3D engine that looks rather promising on the Java front.

The plus with all of these is that their source is available freely in case you find you need it (more common than you may think) and none of them require subscriptions or royalties payments to use. And as far as I know, none of them come with any forced analytics pushed on your users.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I hate asking this kind of questions, but how does adventure mode work? When I start a new game in public version 0.3.21 and choose adventure mode the games starts just like VN mode. "Explorable areas in “Adventure Mode”~!" made me think that the player can "move" around, but my attempts to do so have been futile. I also can't seem to find the side stories and quests... Any help would be appreciated.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
The original posts update date needs to be updated lol. Almost didn't even look at this because the date said 2017.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This was updated yesterday, not sure if anyone has it.
I think the thread about this game is dead here, which is sad. I really enjoy the art and the comedy nature of the Paizuri University. There is a new public version, which I don't think has been reflected here, as well.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Best chance to get an update added here is to post an update request in the Game Requests sub-forum. A lot of uploaders unfollow threads shortly after they make them. So just mentioning here that there is an update without even including a reference to the uploaders name isn't going to get you anywhere.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I've posted an update request two weeks ago btw :

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes