5.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 2, 2022
OL2: Step 1 Moment Chapter Cards Batch 2

This is a change of pace for previews. For quite a while there weren't enough scripts completely planned to regularly commission chapter cards and cut-in images. But with Step 1 nearing completion, at least drafting-wise, we're now getting sets of these made again! @talentlesshuman on Twitter is continuing the work started way back in 2021, haha.

Can you guess which Moments these are for? I'll say the first one since it is more abstract. The kitty is for Hide and Seek! It represents the quiet young man in a pastel sweater you meet.

Jul 2, 2022
OL2: MC's Backyard BG Night (Step 1) (Patreon)
MC's empty backyard is beautiful in the moonlight. But it looks like it doesn't have to be entirely barren
MC Backyard NIGHT version BG.png

GB Lady Vacation Time! (Patreon)

Hey everyone. Today's post is to let you know it's the day I'm leaving on a two-week vacation. I'll be back home on April 7th, but I won't be doing game work again until the 8th or 9th.

However, I scheduled a lot of posts to go up during the time I'm away. Previews will continue basically as normal. I'll also still be around here and there to reply to important things.

Thank you for your support and take care ️

OL2: Chapter Card Icons Batch 2 (Patreon)

I showed the completed Hide & Seek icon image a while back, so here's the finished version of those other two sketches I previewed. They're delightful
magic_icon_full.png colorful_class_icon_full.png

OL2: Tamarack Living Room Concept Art Sketches (Patreon)
These were the options our OL2 BG artist Vic Alen created for Tamarack's living room. The one that ended up in the game was B, the fanciest of them all!
View attachment 38ea5917a50f366d04fa451bbca39b696e8cccbd33b6c665869b2af2aa726f6e.webp
000tamarack living room.png

Jul 2, 2022
OL2: Magic Script Preview (Step 1) (Patreon)

More Magic samples! It's a long and eventful Moment. And it seems this time Tamarack is the kid stubbornly refusing to go home, haha.

Pure Text:
tam “But everyone has to believe, and no one is allowed to quit until it happens. Otherwise, the spell will break! We’ve gotta stay together and stay outside.”

qiu “Huh? Why outside?”

tam “That’s simple. Going home means you’re done for the day. If we stay out here the world knows for sure we’re still waiting for the magic. It shows we’re determined!”

“Qiu pulled in closer to her instead. He nodded slowly.”

qiu “What happens if it’s really late and there’s been no magic? Like what about bedtime?”

tam “We stay outside.”

“She answered without hesitation. But Qiu’s questions kept coming, suggesting more extreme situations, and sounding higher pitched as they went on.”

qiu “What if it’s three A.M.?”

tam “We stay outside.”

qiu “What if it's the morning and we’ve gotta go to school?!”

“Tamarack squinted at the boy like her red eyes were tubes of cherry jam and she needed to squeeze the last teeny bit of jam out.”

“He was still asking? He still had doubts? Tamarack couldn’t believe that, and she could believe many things.”

tam “We stay outside. We can listen to the teacher through the window.”

qiu “Our class is on the second floor.”

Menu:

-““Okay.””:

-““I don’t wanna stay outside forever,” you whined.” if not good mood:

-““You are so wise, Tamarack.”” if admiring/praising and not bad mood:

-““Seriously Qiu, come on. We stay outside. It’s not hard to understand,” you teased”:

qiu “Dang, I get it.”

-““But what if it starts raining?” you asked with concern.”:

if hide/seek didn’t happen:

tam “We find shelter- outside.”

if did:

tam “Oh… Well, we could go inside then.”

“Qiu’s eyes wrinkled. He probably remembered what happened when he’d insisted people stay out in the rain forever. You remembered it for sure.”

qiu “That’s smart.”

#####

-““What if it’s been months and it’s time to go to our fifth grade graduation?””:

-““What if our parents and your grandparents make a wish for us to go inside?””:

-““What if the president gives us a medal for dedication, but the award ceremony has to be inside?””:

-“You gave a thumbs up.”:

-“You didn’t have any questions.”:

if bad mood:

“You already got that this was gonna be bad.”

######## end menu

if asks not rain what if:

tam “We. Stay. Outside.”

qiu “Dang.”

#####
magic script2.jpg

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
Can someone explain to me what the Dress Up option in the Your Details menu is for, please?
When you get to the second day of the Prologue, a screen pops up and tells you, you can change what your MC wears (clothes, accessories...) for the moment - like maybe in the beginning of the Prologue your MC isn't wearing glasses but you want them to the next day when they go to school... if you don't want that screen to appear, you can uncheck it :]

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
When you get to the second day of the Prologue, a screen pops up and tells you, you can change what your MC wears (clothes, accessories...) for the moment - like maybe in the beginning of the Prologue your MC isn't wearing glasses but you want them to the next day when they go to school... if you don't want that screen to appear, you can uncheck it :]
Thank you for the explanation! :D

Reactions: Tunak23 and ggezwux
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes