5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Interesting, got this error when I tried to exit the dress up section at the start. I changed the outer layer accessory I was wearing and it started working though. 43252362374.png

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

OL2: Beta Build 1.3.12 ✨ (PC, Mac, Android)

It's time for a new beta build! This version includes the first part of a brand-new Moment, Magic. And that Moment happens to be the last one that will be included in the free-to-play version of Step 1. Once all three parts are in the beta we'll be moving on to the DLC Step 1 Moments

Download Links:

(If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Magic Part 1
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Sound effects added through new and older scenes
  • Extra alterations/choices added through older scenes
  • New Cut-In images added to older scenes
There you have it. This is a big one overall, though this is only the beginning. I hope you'll enjoy!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OurLifeNowAndForever-1.3.12Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Is it just me, or is there missing dialogue when the MC is Qiu's co-pilot in Wheels?

Edit: If I believe the game code, Qiu's phrases are indeed missing: at the end of each phrase there is (**wheels.qiu_dialogue_dict).
I guess that's why a kind of small white triangle sometimes appears on the CG, normally it should have a "dialog box" instead.

Last edited:

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
I don't know if it's specific for the android port but on the very last set of choices for Magic, page 2 doesn't show up so you'll have to rollback and choose options from pages 1 to 4 only

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 3549681
Tell me how anyone has the heart to be mean to this precious cinnamon bun?
This is how.
1713374362602.png
Also, choices, always great to have. Don't you feel sometimes, what if l responded that way or did it in another way to something or someone? Of course, it has to fit in the context, not all choices are "good", they could even be a mistake from the author, who knows?

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
I'm sure people can agree that this game does not need to be here. And I dont mean that in a way that it shouldnt exist. I mean that this game is a pure gem that should not be in this site with all of degenerate games and yet here it is.

I saw this game a few times but it didnt interest me cause it was not hentai related until I read so many great things about this Visual Novel so now here I am and never have I made a comment this long ON THIS SITE BEFORE!!! This game touches the heart in many ways and I really can't wait for the dev to finish this. So many choices and from experimenting, despite having like 10-16 different dialogues, it basically just leads to a common outcome as the dialogues pretty much mean the same thing. I do love the relationship dynamic that you can have between you and the characters. Based on your choices and actions it does affect how the characters think and see of you. Only for Qui and Tamarack but not Darren and Baxter which I think is weird since I felt they influenced the story just as much. I first went into this by playing the game as as myself and got a positive playthrough of the game including the side stuff and into the preview of the second step. Then I replayed it again to further experiment the story but this time tried to be disconnected but also somewhat be nice through action than words. It was hard cause there were times my heart wrenched at being mean but I think it balanced it out by choosing action choices of being kind. Ultimately though I ended up only being neighbors to both of the characters and the story telling is different if you are just neighbors. I did think the narrative is sort of forced though as I thought about how it's weird that this kid is being an ass to these two and they still want to hang out with him/her. I was sort of expecting the two to kind of dislike the character and push them away or show discontent of their presence. I felt that would've made the narrative more unique for a different type of playthrough. Like in the game you can choose how you see and how the characters see you with the choice of either being Friends, Crush, or Neighbors. If you choose Friends or Crush, you also have an extra option to be Best Friends. I felt what would've made it more interesting is if they also added another option such as Enemy or Rival or something along the lines. It made me feel a little sad though that going into the second step of only being neighbors and how everyone's feelings towards one another is completely different compared to my first playthrough. Maybe that is where the disconnection shows from the first step if you play it that way? I do hope they add more as they develop the game further.

I won't spoil too much but I am glad to have found this game and have donated money to the devs. This is one unique visual novel that I highly recommend people to play and just relax to take in the story and the characters. Can't wait for it to release on Steam so it can be officially bought.

Jun 21, 2021
I'm sure people can agree that this game does not need to be here. And I dont mean that in a way that it shouldnt exist. I mean that this game is a pure gem that should not be in this site with all of degenerate games and yet here it is.

I saw this game a few times but it didnt interest me cause it was not hentai related until I read so many great things about this Visual Novel so now here I am and never have I made a comment this long ON THIS SITE BEFORE!!! This game touches the heart in many ways and I really can't wait for the dev to finish this. So many choices and from experimenting, despite having like 10-16 different dialogues, it basically just leads to a common outcome as the dialogues pretty much mean the same thing. I do love the relationship dynamic that you can have between you and the characters. Based on your choices and actions it does affect how the characters think and see of you. Only for Qui and Tamarack but not Darren and Baxter which I think is weird since I felt they influenced the story just as much. I first went into this by playing the game as as myself and got a positive playthrough of the game including the side stuff and into the preview of the second step. Then I replayed it again to further experiment the story but this time tried to be disconnected but also somewhat be nice through action than words. It was hard cause there were times my heart wrenched at being mean but I think it balanced it out by choosing action choices of being kind. Ultimately though I ended up only being neighbors to both of the characters and the story telling is different if you are just neighbors. I did think the narrative is sort of forced though as I thought about how it's weird that this kid is being an ass to these two and they still want to hang out with him/her. I was sort of expecting the two to kind of dislike the character and push them away or show discontent of their presence. I felt that would've made the narrative more unique for a different type of playthrough. Like in the game you can choose how you see and how the characters see you with the choice of either being Friends, Crush, or Neighbors. If you choose Friends or Crush, you also have an extra option to be Best Friends. I felt what would've made it more interesting is if they also added another option such as Enemy or Rival or something along the lines. It made me feel a little sad though that going into the second step of only being neighbors and how everyone's feelings towards one another is completely different compared to my first playthrough. Maybe that is where the disconnection shows from the first step if you play it that way? I do hope they add more as they develop the game further.

I won't spoil too much but I am glad to have found this game and have donated money to the devs. This is one unique visual novel that I highly recommend people to play and just relax to take in the story and the characters. Can't wait for it to release on Steam so it can be officially bought.
I think the relationship dynamics matter more because Qiu and Tamarack are the main romanceable characters ^^ they're meant to be more secondary characters in the MC's life.

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
I think the relationship dynamics matter more because Qiu and Tamarack are the main romanceable characters ^^ they're meant to be more secondary characters in the MC's life.
Are you talking about what I said on Darren and Baxter? If so then I don't disagree. I just felt for side characters they show up quite often in the story thus far. But who knows, the game is still being developed so it may or may not be changed but I do understand that it's only Tamarack and Qui on the cover of the game.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes