• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

OL2: Beta Build 1.3.11 (PC, Mac, Android)

All of Hide & Seek is ready to go! Since I'm going on a trip at the end of the month me and Shawna worked hard to have this ready ASAP. That's four Moments done in total.

Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:

(If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Hide & Seek Part 2
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • Three new music tracks
  • Sound effects added through new and older scenes
  • New rain animation effects
  • Alterations to character sprite
  • Player suggestions add throughout older scenes
Alright, I hope you'll enjoy where this journey goes and where it ends. Thank you for playing

Tags

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

All of Hide & Seek is ready to go! Since I'm going on a trip at the end of the month me and Shawna worked hard to have this ready ASAP. That's four Moments done in total.

Disclaimer:

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
New Content:
  • Hide & Seek Part 2
  • Three new music tracks
Alright, I hope you'll enjoy where this journey goes and where it ends. Thank you for playing

Tags
sorry this took a bit I've been out of town and just got home

$lut4you

Apr 30, 2023

Disclaimer:

Download Links:
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download (If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
(Dropbox)
New Content:
  • Hide & Seek Part 2
  • Three new music tracks

Tags
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ABSOLUTE SAINT I WAS SO CLOSE TO LOSING IT

Sep 28, 2022
not trying to sound stupid but is the end of hide and seek 1 supposed to be the update and If not how do I play the new one sorry for being a dumbass ps. great game by the way

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
not trying to sound stupid but is the end of hide and seek 1 supposed to be the update and If not how do I play the new one sorry for being a dumbass ps. great game by the way
the update was the later half of hide and seek usually a moment is split into two halfs for beta releases and this update finished off hide and seek

Reactions: Code vein player

askato14

Nov 11, 2021
Anyone else's android have the scenes with the rain turn really laggy? Mine was basically in slow motion the entire time they had the rain sequence going.

HoloJesusCard

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone else's android have the scenes with the rain turn really laggy? Mine was basically in slow motion the entire time they had the rain sequence going.
Turning off background animations work for me. However, this build had some bugs near the end of the step. Tamarack didn't show up when they all got home (she was there, but her model didn't appear).

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
This seems to be a really big game, hopefully the devs can keep the quality up all the way.
I really want to experience the full story eventually from start to end, guess thats 6 more years of waiting?

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
This seems to be a really big game, hopefully the devs can keep the quality up all the way.
I really want to experience the full story eventually from start to end, guess thats 6 more years of waiting?
Nah, they said they'll end it by 2025/2026 (if I am not mistaken) and considering the rhythm of development right now I would say 2026. Step 1 is almost done and they already have most of the DLC moments for it, I think that by the end of 2025 the only thing left for release will be step 4 and the wedding dlc.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
OL2: Colorful Class Script Preview (Step 1)
Look at all those cute little alterations for heading towards school on a typical day. And that's not even all of them, you can also be running there and going without Tamarack and/or Qiu.

This is the reason things take so long writing this game. You take a concept as simple as "going to class", something that could be described in a couple hundred words or even just a couple sentences if the MC did it in a single way and instead you have to write over 2,000 words before the real event can even begin. But that's also one of the reasons it's fun to play

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes