VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes
U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.5aSE and updated OP.
*Word of warning* Don't everybody lose their shit, I am sure it is done tongue in cheek...

And a big thanks to @Krull for the new fan sigs!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I will never be on that dudes show ever lol specially after the beat down i will give him lol. not naming names lol but those of you who have played this update know who i am talking about lol. Great job @CedSense

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Uploaded v0.5aSE and updated OP.
*Word of warning* Don't everybody lose their shit, I am sure it is done tongue in cheek...

And a big thanks to @Krull for the new fan sigs!
Wow, thanks for that, after the previous posts on this page I was tempted to just forget about this game as "so sad" shit, I don't need it in games really, but now there is hope for this "so sad" game...

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
What a great update.

Glad the she recive these shocking news so well.. and is even more happy after that.
I liked to see that now the different paths (between the main routes good/evil if I can call it that way) are breaching out :)
Your writing is great - as always. I love how the game booked me a place on the feels train... The musical selection was very suitable. Great work.

The models were great and you did well with the art party. In some renders the breasts of the D seemed a lil bit strange, like they're defying gravity. Maybe you can look at that again. But nonetheless sympatic MC's

New it's a new month and I could finally support you... I pleadged and can't wait to see more updates in the future. Unleash your potential :)

Reactions: netsrac

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
After you tell her about her mother she starts calling the MC Dad even when you aren't her her father, and he calls her princess. Both don't fit if you choose no incest/not related and I told her to address me as "Sir".

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
After you tell her about her mother she starts calling the MC Dad even when you aren't her her father, and he calls her princess. Both don't fit if you choose no incest/not related and I told her to address me as "Sir".
Thank you for reporting this problem, I'll issue a patch addressing it really soon!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like how varied you can play so far. Like being an all around nice guy, but being completely dominating during sex.

It's often that being dominant is treated like being a cruel monster in those games and this here is different.
The scene with the journalist in this update was awesome. The way she looked up at the mc, instant boner.

Reactions: supermanz95

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
just played this game for the first time, great story telling, love the music choice. my only problem is when the MC start calling D pumpkin and princess, it's way too sudden, considering they literary just met each other, for me it's kinda doesn't make sense.

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
just played this game for the first time, great story telling, love the music choice. my only problem is when the MC start calling D pumpkin and princess, it's way too sudden, considering they literary just met each other, for me it's kinda doesn't make sense.
Yeap, felt the same way. First is "I need to be alone" and then "Hey pumpkin, hey dad..."
Though, tbh, it's a common problem in most games i've played.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Hats off to the Dev. One of the best VNs on the site. I love how everything clicks together and the Daughter is almost as cute as in MSN.

Reactions: A.J.
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes