VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Great game so far, tons of potential. Also, the BG music is among the best I've heard from any game and really helps keep you immersed.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Yeah, from my perspective it's underrated too.

I like to support smaller devs with great content, so i support CedSense, but I don't have much money myself.
I'm excited where the story will take us.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
I agree, very underrated. @CedSense deserves a lot more support.
The writing is excellent and the characters are believable.
I wish I was able to support with more than the fiver I do now.
So many people I want to back, but not enough money :-/

Looking forward to next update.

215303j

Great update! The story is getting better and better.
Now we just have to wait a month for the next one... :)

I also have to say that Susan is really growing on me...

Reactions: Earthling

215303j

does this game need a walkthrough or is linear ?
The story is / will be branching, but within the branches, I think it's linear enough not to need a walkthrough.
And the game asks the player at certain key points to confirm whether he's happy with the choices made or if he wants to change his mind. Besides that, I don't think there are a lot of consequences to specific dialogue options, but I'm not sure either.

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
Really promising start, I hope you will soon get more support :)
btw there is no way I am corrupting the daughter, she is too precious

Reactions: Earthling

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
I have to admit, the storyline in this game could really be the best thing.
I hope the developer can maintain his original ideas and continue to keep this a good or even better story.

There are not many games out there with compelling "plots" and this one is another good step in that direction.

Congratulations to the Dev.

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for game. I've downloaded it a few days ago, but didn't have the time to play.
I must say: I'm very happy that I had played it now. It's a very promising start to something great.

Your writing is excellent and the story got hooked from the start. To renders are fantastic. I like the model of the Dad and the Daughter (finally not the standart model which you see in almost every game). Thanks for that. :)
The musical taste was great and very fitting in certain situation (like in the last render about saying the truth). This
melancholic atmosphere was very good :)

I like how you've handled about the decision of which part to take (the Double Check). It may hurts a lil bit in the immersion, but for it's perfect, so I can choose which I follow :)

Your game is perfect for a big romance softie like me. I hope that I can ditch Susan in the next updates to go after a good romance with the daughter, accompanied with steamy and hot sex.

I'm very excited about future updates and will follow your story :)

I wish you good luck and keep up with that quality

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes