• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, some have understood that it was a message that was spread. Some players are loyal to one game. Just trying to reach them.

I didn't know that free speech, thoughts and ideas could be constued as spam. I thought spam was something commercial, like pop-ups or something. I was doing a public service, of sorts, that is, if you've taken a look at it.
No, you can't write the same thing in every thread for your called "public service". It's spam. Though you can open a thread in General Discussions about it.

DraKalicDM

Jan 29, 2018
I really liked this, a short play it may be, but the potential is fantastic!.
Let us begin with the story, it is well thought out and has new feel to this style of lost and found daughter games, I am very excited to see this continue for sure!.
Second the renderings and such are on point, look fantastic to be honest!.
Now I am not going to spoil anything here, so play the game and learn about the story yourself!.
I look forward to the direction that this story goes, and am curious to see if any other elements will came into play later on!.
On a side not to the Dev, I am just curious, you can send me a mail if you do not want to make it public knowledge but I am curious as to why we do not have an option to drop the truth bomb on her earlier, the only thing we had to make us cautious was what the PI said and after talking to her for a day or two she should she would not take advantage of us, so I am just curious as to why the MC is not ready to drop the bomb in a manner of speaking lol.(And yes I did see him say he has to man up and tell her, so he may do it in next chapter, but we shall see).

Also I plan to support this project, pretty intensely and depending on next chapter will determine how much I will support, but with the way this story is going I have little doubt it will be great!.

Pledged.jpg
[Edit] Just Pledged for $20/per month, Look forward to the next chapter!.

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I really liked this, a short play it may be, but the potential is fantastic!.
Let us begin with the story, it is well thought out and has new feel to this style of lost and found daughter games, I am very excited to see this continue for sure!.
Second the renderings and such are on point, look fantastic to be honest!.
Now I am not going to spoil anything here, so play the game and learn about the story yourself!.
I look forward to the direction that this story goes, and am curious to see if any other elements will came into play later on!.
On a side not to the Dev, I am just curious, you can send me a mail if you do not want to make it public knowledge but I am curious as to why we do not have an option to drop the truth bomb on her earlier, the only thing we had to make us cautious was what the PI said and after talking to her for a day or two she should she would not take advantage of us, so I am just curious as to why the MC is not ready to drop the bomb in a manner of speaking lol.(And yes I did see him say he has to man up and tell her, so he may do it in next chapter, but we shall see).

Also I plan to support this project, pretty intensely and depending on next chapter will determine how much I will support, but with the way this story is going I have little doubt it will be great!.

View attachment 77116
[Edit] Just Pledged for $20/per month, Look forward to the next chapter!.
Hello!
Thank you so much for your kind words and support, it means a lot!
Let's talk about the rest more privately... :D

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
To be honest, that's something I don't understand personally.

For me the MC = the player, especially in a well written game where you can act like the person you are or want to be.

So for me, consent of MC = consent of the player and vice versa.

In this game, I like the MC and can take ownership of his actions.

I agree, but unfortunately, it's the fate of 99.999% of all fathers....

Most daughters end up marrying some guy who undoubtedly has some flaws. If you are lucky your daughter will have a more or less happy life with that fucking loser. If you are unlucky, a messy divorce will follow.

The alternatives are:
- A lesbian daughter
- An unmarried spinster daughter
- A free spirited daugther aka "the town slut"

Good luck... :WutFace:
You forgot alternative four.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I only checked this out at a whim, but I was honestly surprised by how good it was. The story is actually interesting and the flow and characters are very well done. I also like how you can play a generally good/nice guy without losing the option to be aggressive or sexually dominant.

I want genuinely help Claire and keep her safe, be *ehem* fatherly, but I also wanna bang the fuck out of her. Her gorgeous model and delicious tits certainly help. Hope that little avenue gets fleshed out more in the future, maybe even something resembling DDlg.

But apparently there's going to be ntr in the future? Ignoring that burning desire in my scrotum desperately screaming "WHYTF??," I'll just state that it should be only optional. Maybe with the addition of being able to bifurcate the dumbfuck, then stealing their women(if they even have any).

BTW, are there any other games that use the same model as the girl? I think I remember seeing it somewhere before, but I'm not sure.

215303j

But apparently there's going to be ntr in the future? Ignoring that burning desire in my scrotum desperately screaming "WHYTF??," I'll just state that it should be only optional. Maybe with the addition of being able to bifurcate the dumbfuck, then stealing their women(if they even have any).
Agreed, but if you chose the "good father" route, it would make sense that she'd eventually date some other guy. In that case, I hope the guy treats her right, otherwise his head may end up decorating my front garden... :D

Or if you chose the hard corruption path, she may end up as a slut. Which would be quite sad in my opinion, but on the other hand, how many corruption games do you know where the female character is actually likable / believable? So maybe it's somehow interesting.

In any case, I really like meaningful choices in games. With the proposed four paths, the will be massively different outcomes. Which is a good thing, even if you may not like every path. For instance, in GGGB, I also don't like or play all paths.

But yeah, I do hope that if you are on the love or dominance path, nobody will somehow swoop in and steal her without the MC being able to anything about it. But I don't see that happening myself.

BTW, are there any other games that use the same model as the girl? I think I remember seeing it somewhere before, but I'm not sure.
In post it's said that CedSense modelled D from scratch.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Another fine update. Game is growing really decently at this point and I'm really into this story. I hope next one will have a bit more of a teasing but it's still excellent. Well done as always. With a couple more updates (due to relatively slow pace) it might be at the very top of the VNs we have. Keep it on

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
In the dark path he shouldn't tell her that he is her father, I was expecting that maybe I could bang her and tell the truth after that. It would be very dark.

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
In the dark path he shouldn't tell her that he is her father, I was expecting that maybe I could bang her and tell the truth after that. It would be very dark.
That was my initial intention, I just don't have the material resources to pull that off unfortunately.

Reactions: cloudfw

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
@CedSense Great game, question though, will the NTR path choices be marked so we can avoid it? I know some games have the (+1 Love), (+1 Corruption), etc beside the choices so you know what direction you're taking the story to. Thanks for the update!

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
@CedSense Great game, question though, will the NTR path choices be marked so we can avoid it? I know some games have the (+1 Love), (+1 Corruption), etc beside the choices so you know what direction you're taking the story to. Thanks for the update!
They will be marked so you can avoid it easily no worries!

Reactions: kippei

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
They will be marked so you can avoid it easily no worries!
Awesome exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the very quick reply and thanks again for the game and update! Can't wait to try it out when I get home.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
That was my initial intention, I just don't have the material resources to pull that off unfortunately.
Would you please explain what du you mean by not having the material resources?

Also, thx for your hard work on this so far. Havn't had the pleasure of playing the last instalment yet but I'm keeping a close eye on this, the 0.3 contant was very promising.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes