VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Great update.
The renders are still top notch, and the script works like gangbusters.
Really loved the little story about the teddy bear, gives you a hint of the friendship between Anna and your daughter.

Melinda's design is way too hot. I hope there is more of her in the future.
And finally, the phone-sex scene... it was a really cool tease.
@CedSense, you flexed your muscles a little bit, that animation work was really good, coupled with good dialogue.
My only "but" it's that... if you are having phone-sex, you wouldn't say "manhood"... you would talk dirty, you'd say "dick" or "cock".

Reactions: Rroarr

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The new and improved DMD. I just hope we won't have to wait that long.

And it's the psychologist's daughter, right?
I haven't played the psychologist since it first came out a few months ago but really, the chubby girl? I'll be honest, I modeled 'Claire' from scratch, you may find somewhere the same hair or the same skin, but the exact same model, face or body, would be a hell of a coincidence.
Thanks for the compliments, but no it's not her ^^

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Great update.
The renders are still top notch, and the script works like gangbusters.
Really loved the little story about the teddy bear, gives you a hint of the friendship between Anna and your daughter.

Melinda's design is way too hot. I hope there is more of her in the future.
And finally, the phone-sex scene... it was a really cool tease.
@CedSense, you flexed your muscles a little bit, that animation work was really good, coupled with good dialogue.
My only "but" it's that... if you are having phone-sex, you wouldn't say "manhood"... you would talk dirty, you'd say "dick" or "cock".
Thanks a lot!
I'll keep your advice in mind! It's not always easy to write sex scenes, specially when you have to write it two times to offer two different experiences!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I'm sorry, but you're wrong there.
Man, I would not use manhood unless I was trying to write poetry or a Shakespearean novel.
And I would use "penis" just to make it PG-13 or talking with my doctor.

Phone-sex is all about feeling. Your words have to make the other person feel sexy, wanted, desired... get her damn hot.
"Putting my manhood in your vagina" it's like trying to achive erection in the frigging Antarctica.

Thanks a lot!
I'll keep your advice in mind! It's not always easy to write sex scenes, specially when you have to write it two times to offer two different experiences!
That's great. Nobody is born knowing it all.
Acknowledging this and trying to get better it's the right attitude. Keep it up.

215303j

The idea of having Claire shared with someone or having her choose to engage with someone else without the consent of the MC (but with yours as a player
To be honest, that's something I don't understand personally.

For me the MC = the player, especially in a well written game where you can act like the person you are or want to be.

So for me, consent of MC = consent of the player and vice versa.

In this game, I like the MC and can take ownership of his actions.

man if you're going the ntr-route i really hope you make it optional , my heart would drop if suddenly I would see her be with another guy :/
I agree, but unfortunately, it's the fate of 99.999% of all fathers....

Most daughters end up marrying some guy who undoubtedly has some flaws. If you are lucky your daughter will have a more or less happy life with that fucking loser. If you are unlucky, a messy divorce will follow.

The alternatives are:
- A lesbian daughter
- An unmarried spinster daughter
- A free spirited daugther aka "the town slut"

Good luck... :WutFace:

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

For me the MC = the player, especially in a well written game where you can act like the person you are or want to be.

So for me, consent of MC = consent of the player and vice versa.

In this game, I like the MC and can take ownership of his actions.
I understand but it's pretty clear some people enjoy seeing the love interest of the MC cheating on him. So in a sense they (as players) give a consent for things that the character didn't.
Why? Don't ask me, it's not my thing personally :D
But I don't judge, I just want to offer everything I can, for everyone, as long as it fits the story and the characters.

[Edit] Reminder: This will be optional, if implemented, people who don't want to share, have NTR or similar things won't see them, at all, never, for sure.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
On the other hand, i don't understand your point of view, since i don't consider myself as a MC, i only play through his story/stories if game has many routes.

[Edit]That's probably the reason why i don't have problems with most of the fetishes, including ntr.
Actually i usualy like it, because it gives me more options for play, so i can play 2 patchs instead of one, or even more combinations, it depends of a game obviously. The other reason is that i like turning innocent girls into total sluts as well :FeelsGoodMan:.
I think people mostly don't like ntr, because they consider themselves as a MC, and then take everything what game brings too presonally lol.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
A game that fits my taste.

Great work on the renders and the story is intriguing. I like this game so far. :)

I have already dumped Susan mentally, hehe! Damn, she just rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Good work, and i hope we´ll get to see an new chapter in the near future.:):)

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
A game that fits my taste.

Great work on the renders and the story is intriguing. I like this game so far. :)

I have already dumped Susan mentally, hehe! Damn, she just rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Good work, and i hope we´ll get to see an new chapter in the near future.:):)
Poor Susan, she did nothing wrong! :D

215303j

Poor Susan, she did nothing wrong! :D
No, she didn't.
But on the other hand I don't really feel the love either, to be honest.

To me, Susan reminds me of a wife who has been married to her husband for a very long time. Most of the intial romantic love is gone and replaced by a mutual appreciative kind of love. In a marriage, this is very common and fine, I think. But in the game, Susan is not the wife, she's "only" the girlfriend, and therefore more easy to dump. :)

Sorry, for some reason I don't find Susan a character which I want to pursue. I don't know if that's by design or just my opinion on her.

Maybe it's due to the different choices the player makes in the sex scenes (dom or sub) and how Susan seems to handle both options equally well that makes her character a bit flat. Maybe it would be good to make her more vulnerable somehow.

Ah well, just my ideas...

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually Susan is the type who only seems bitchy :) Try the dominant route with her. It quickly becomes obvious she just needs a firm hand and that she is a submissive at heart ;)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. Nice update. I liked almost everything and models look great as always. I wouldn't mind some optional NTR/sharing route as she's just asking for it. Really well done with choices and outcomes. Keep it up.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Love the game. Everything, the story, the characters, the quality of the image... I hope it doesn't get abandoned like all the other incest games :(
The daughter reminds me of Naomi Kyle from IGN XD
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well :relievedface:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, some have understood that it was a message that was spread. Some players are loyal to one game. Just trying to reach them.

I didn't know that free speech, thoughts and ideas could be constued as spam. I thought spam was something commercial, like pop-ups or something. I was doing a public service, of sorts, that is, if you've taken a look at it.

"Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics"

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes