VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Im so happy to have tried this VN, i knew someday someone had to do it properly, i mean telling a good story, but also with awesome writing, very good renders, interesting characters, good amount of choices, good changes of pace, pretty good music, really strong attention to detail... it feels everything is in the right place here and that makes excellent the whole package... this dev is bound to get more support if he keeps this up, im sure of it... even so early in development, this has to be already one of the best VN i have ever tried, good job! Cheers!

CedSense: Thanks for the game and @Ente Supremo, thanks for the tip, Brother ;););)
What are friends for, mate ;).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Im so happy to have tried this VN, i knew someday someone had to do it properly, i mean telling a good story, but also with awesome writing, very good renders, interesting characters, good amount of choices, good changes of pace, pretty good music, really strong attention to detail... it feels everything is in the right place here and that makes excellent the whole package... this dev is bound to get more support if he keeps this up, im sure of it... even so early in development, this has to be already one of the best VN i have ever tried, good job! Cheers!

What are friends for, mate ;).
More than friends, Brothers ;););) Thanks :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Ente Supremo

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I would like to thank all of you for your kind words, praises and encouragements. It really means a lot!

I've created a thread in the 'General' section to open a discussion about promoting the game. I can't ignore that, even if the feedback and reviews are positive, the support is not growing as much as expected.

If you want to share your ideas, please visit , it will be very much appreciated!

Ced.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Wow, I didn't expect this to keep me so engaged. Really good stuff I'm impressed.

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
OMG !! "I did not kill Geoffery but I wish I had..."
It's this level of attention to detail that sets it apart - great job!

Reactions: Mrs Delington

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
So great to see this game evolve with the interesting storyline and graphics! I had tried a previous version which was 0.2 IIRC and it was still kind of a demo then. Damn that fox!

So now I'm both a fan and a patron in the hopes of keeping this game alive. Actually, I'm in love with the extremely hot daughter and hoping to see "more" of her! But I'm also aware of Patreon guidelines, sooooooo.......

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Like I said, I really like the start of the game. But damn that cliffhanger was very mean... But I love the model of the Daughter... I don't know why, but it is a eye catcher for me.

Money doesn't sit tight but I consider starting to pledge to you next month. I want to help to keep the game alive and get supreme updates :)

Reactions: JhomBraun

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I loved playing the kind route, props to dev for keeping the story engaging and not just lewdness

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I don't think so.

The choices are very obvious and on checkpoints you can change your attitude, so you shouldn't need a walktrough.

If you're not sure, if you had missed a scene, you could always (in every renpy-game) use unren.

Reactions: Uknowme

215303j

Yeah, a walkthrough is really not necessary.
At key points in the story, the game will recap the decisions that you made and at that point you can still change your mind and go for a different path.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Ok the new update has been released! Now we wait and pray some good samaritan will give us a link.
From the post:

0.5a Special Edition - Release and Preview!
Apr 26 at 12:53pm

Hello!
Just a quick post to announce that yesterday's release went almost perfectly!

I just issued a patched version today to all my Tier4 patrons, with updated dialogues for one specific scene!

Here is a small preview of what I added in the extra scene:

Next release will be tomorrow for Tier3 patrons, then on 04/30 for Tier2 patrons!

I would like to thank you all for your support, it means a lot!

Have a great day!

Cedsense.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes