VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so far, i really like it, which for me is rare on Renpy games. The vast majority of Renpy games are horrid. But so far I really like it.

I'm really curious to see how all the different relationships start to intermingle. The quick flip from friends to father/daughter, and the pet names used was a bit quick, but I can totally suspend disbelief on that part. I also like the very simple way that relationships are determined, it's straightforward and easy to use. Can't wait to see how all the different love/sex interests conflict.

Thanks for the great work, keep it up!

Reactions: supermanz95
U

User_32285

Nicely writen good flow (nice guy path).

I am enjoying myself having normal nice sex with Susan, so much even I am not ntoicing that I havent done anything sexy yet with my........... PUMPKIN?!!! Where did that come from?

Was his secret wish being a Farmer? ;) Great VN but pleaaase I want a pumpkin patch!

Reactions: 3rop

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
What games did you actually play to say that ? Pease tell me you're not one of those rpgm guys ! ;o
im not an "any particular engine" type of person. it's just the vast majority of renpy games are written horribly, in my opinion. but i have games I really like using all the different engines. most renpy, at least to me, it's like getting stuck reading a horrid novel.

Reactions: UncleVT

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Fine writing and renders as always. I do admit I really hoped Eric will be able to seduce d but it doesn't look like that sadly. Still waiting for this detective to come back on the scene

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
Dialogues can be easily corrected and "nicknames" can be changed.
But the story in its whole is really compelling and attractive. I'm not even missing sex scenes.
Just want to see the characters and the roleplay moving on.

I hope the Dev will keep this has it is, with all the characters having a significant part in the story.

I said it before and say it again, one of the best stories in VN's

P.S Also hoping for the PI next appearance :cool:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
What a cliff hanger.

One of the best stories on F95.
That dude is going to be hanging from a cliff in the next update if any of us have a say anyways lol. And yes i agree it is one of the best stories here on F95

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Looking at the 4 branches he's planning i have to say im a softy wrt this game and going for second option. I bet most people will be going for last two or even no 1 option. What is your choice?

I plan to have 4 main branches:
A bright friend / mentor / father-figure route.
A soft romance / love story path
A colder dominant - submissive route
A hard corruption one

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes