• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think the fact that the update is delayed is the concern....Its that we haven't heard anything from cadsence in regards to it...

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
While we wait somewhat patiently for this game to update, does anyone know of any other games that have actual romance in them, similar to the romance in this game?

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
While we wait somewhat patiently for this game to update, does anyone know of any other games that have actual romance in them, similar to the romance in this game?
no game beats it the romance of it the domination route of it this game :love:

Reactions: dinto

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Star and enjoy the game everyone!
Stop projecting own self esteem reactions and evaluations.
Stop imposing some sort of bigger scope on the MC and the NPCs as their world is perfect.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
This game is normaly spot on with update times. It's not that there is one update every 6 months or so. Just wait that one week and it will be fine

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Yes I agree but be fair: there are a ot of devs out there with faaaaaaaar worse English ...
Absolutely True. Sometimes I think I would do a correction for them but I don't know how to edit them as such and not really willing to do that for free. Otherwise I would definitely earn a bit from my free time writing. I though about putting myself out there as I do have a knack for writing but I don't know how to put them in codes. I'm trying to find tutorials on this topic as well as someone to employ my twisted mind. ;)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Update was upposed to come in the second half of January, we're now entering the second half of February and still nothing in sight. Devs aren't good with timelines.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes