VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i believe Grace is to be your gal if you play the good daddy and dump Susan(at least i hope :O ) thus..of course i boinked her..although i do not think good daddy matters..but dumping Susan probably does...being a good daddy matters to me...good daddy lives matter!!!
Unless a redhead with an attitude shows up, I gonna be loyal to Electra

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Is there a way to NOT dump Susan? I tried being 100% nice to her and romancing her at every opportunity, and my character dumped her anyway. Just to check, I tried ignoring her and being a complete dick to her, and got the same result(except she was even madder about it).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is there a way to NOT dump Susan? I tried being 100% nice to her and romancing her at every opportunity, and my character dumped her anyway. Just to check, I tried ignoring her and being a complete dick to her, and got the same result(except she was even madder about it).
always be honest..help her in kitchen..have phone sex..romance her to bedroom...ya know..treat her like you actually love her..lol..and the option to keep her should appear..

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
always be honest..help her in kitchen..have phone sex..romance her to bedroom...ya know..treat her like you actually love her..lol..and the option to keep her should appear..
I've tried that, and it didn't work. I'm guessing I have to not sleep with Grace?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
LOL I was playing the dominant route (btw I was hesitant at first because D is such pure and good...) the mc seemed to have all under control and in a very malicious way his plan was going perfect, and then the last part just caught me by surprise. A really unexpected plot twist to be honest. But I just hope that it doesn't fuck up the main plan and mc starts to build a new path/plan or whatever just because he thinks the main one failed. That would be pretty much extend the game and the principal path wit D, it would be very boring.

fbass

May 18, 2017
I wasn't planning to do the dark path, but I desperately need more of this game, so I caved and tried it. I almost cried twice. Definitely not for me.
I play the dark path but the sad sweet music makes it very hard, along with the daughters sweet innocent nature.

Kincester

Dec 22, 2018
I wasn't planning to do the dark path, but I desperately need more of this game, so I caved and tried it. I almost cried twice. Definitely not for me.
I want to try it for the same reason, but I don't even dare fathom hurting the daughter :(

Reactions: netsrac

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
nobody gets hurt*, at least so far. and even if the end result is likely fairly mangled emotionaly, i doubt he's turning her into a punching back. hurting her physicaly will be going to far even for me.

*excepting the player character and side character casualties.

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
nobody gets hurt, at least so far. and even if the end result is likely fairly mangled emotionaly, i doubt he's turning her into a punching back. hurting her physicaly will be going to far even for me.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i dont see how emotional pain plays a role here if he and his friend are molding her very carefully.
she may be stressing over being usefull to us, having emotional distress, but I see that different from actual emotional pain.

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
I was going to give some examples, but I don't know how to do spoiler text on this website, so I'll just ask this: are you honestly saying that the daughter is not emotionally hurt by any of the things that happen in the dark path?

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
later on they become a pleasure for her.
That's exactly the point. It's during the 'shaping' process that she gets hurt. A lot. The main character makes it 100% clear that he does not care for the daughter at all, except as a plaything(or as a tool). He doesn't WANT to protect her from emotional harm. He wants her exactly damaged enough that he can convince her to do whatever he tells her to do.

To be clear, I'm not saying any of this as a criticism of the game. I think it's incredibly well done, and it's great for anyone who is interested in that. I'm merely saying that telling someone that the daughter doesn't get hurt on the dark route is blatantly lying.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
That's exactly the point. It's during the 'shaping' process that she gets hurt. A lot. The main character makes it 100% clear that he does not care for the daughter at all, except as a plaything(or as a tool). He doesn't WANT to protect her from emotional harm. He wants her exactly damaged enough that he can convince her to do whatever he tells her to do.

To be clear, I'm not saying any of this as a criticism of the game. I think it's incredibly well done, and it's great for anyone who is interested in that. I'm merely saying that telling someone that the daughter doesn't get hurt on the dark route is blatantly lying.
Yes!! Exactly what I wanted to say. But true even a rock needs to be hammered ans chipped away to bring forth the magnificent sculpture hidden inside. Hahahah

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I was going to give some examples, but I don't know how to do spoiler text on this website, so I'll just ask this: are you honestly saying that the daughter is not emotionally hurt by any of the things that happen in the dark path?
When posting spoilers click the icon with the 3 dots (...) and down arrow. It says insert when you hover over it.

Deathwalker

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, I'm all about the dark path. Love it way more that is probably healthy. But if you don't realize that it is horribly twisted and damaging to the girl, then your line between reality and fantasy requires professional help.

You're not just hurting her, you're literally taking a blunt knife to her mind, and the only place that is defensible at all is fantasy.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes