VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, I'm all about the dark path. Love it way more that is probably healthy. But if you don't realize that it is horribly twisted and damaging to the girl, then your line between reality and fantasy requires professional help.

You're not just hurting her, you're literally taking a blunt knife to her mind, and the only place that is defensible at all is fantasy.
Absolutely Right you are. For everyone in this forum, I'd suggest to keep in mind that these games are just for releasing your dark thoughts and desires and dreams in the VIRTUAL WORLD and to strictly not try or relate or iterate any of these aspects in the real world.

Reactions: sandro

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Can anyone give me any specifics about avoiding being forced to dump Susan? I've tried everything I can think of(except not pursuing the daughter) and I have never seen a choice appear in that scene.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Never have I felt the words "It's a game" were more important. Nothing here is real!
There are no people being hurt!!!
No one discussed someone in reality being hurt. We only discussed someone in game being hurt. Why not just admit it's a supreme ecstasy to abuse someone in game! Is it necessary to be a hypocrite defending our right than showing anybody how much we enjoy hurting people in game? :love:

Reactions: Nuffy

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone give me any specifics about avoiding being forced to dump Susan? I've tried everything I can think of(except not pursuing the daughter) and I have never seen a choice appear in that scene.
I think you'll find that tricky, as AFAIK everyone couldn't wait to offload her ASAP :p

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
People who don't like people following the Dark route in OF really need to take it up with the dev, who created the route, not the people who chose to follow the route :D
Ha~~ha~~ A good guy in reality won't turn the critics to the author. Do you think your line between reality and fantasy still be appropriate? :ROFLMAO: Hey! Put the blame for bombs on Nobel! Not others using them on war! Do you only care your own freedom of speech but not the author? :sneaky:

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
I think you'll find that tricky, as AFAIK everyone couldn't wait to offload her ASAP :p
:/ That phone call at the motel implied certain things that I was looking forward to trying to find, but if there's no way to keep Susan, then I guess it's not gonna happen.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
"Next update release date: 0.13 >> Second half of January"

Maybe it means "Fapruary"?

sandro

May 27, 2017
Im afraid is going to be another delay :( bit strange that no news at all since january 31st, it was supposed to be the update on 8th for the top tiers and no even a message telling when it will be... quite strange for this developer... we all cant wait for next update of this great game, it was so long already since last one...

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
I wasn't necessarily expecting it to be uploaded to F95zone today, but I'll be very disappointed if there's no word on their patreon page by the end of the night.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This means we will not be able to make our target end of the month release date and will be pushing back the date for Tier 4 to February 8th. The new release date for Tier 3 is February 10th, and the general release is February 15th.

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
is dead game?? :cry:
probably late, by the vacation of the end of year, they drop the AE mid to late december, so some shit may happening and the work doesn't go as planned.
If is dead guess we'll already know, because ptolemy is heavy involved in this game and the one who have the last incoming of tho one he is envolve is Haley (sorry I'm in cellphone, may have more than a little of engrish)

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes