VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Great story for now great to see slow burn and building romance slowly, also visuals looks great. That daughter :heartcoveredeyes: Great job CedSense and good luck.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
This game and Depraved Awakening are my favorites in recent months. Very interesting plot, and it's particularly these unique stories that set them apart from the average game on this site. Not to mention that this game has great CG's and some cool animations so far. Will definitely be following this game. Hopefully this game stays true to its unique design so it'll continue having some great support on this site. Updates have been well paced so far as well. Bravo, developer

Reactions: BobJenkins

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Wow! I just found the game in version 0.2 and I'm hooked on it! Great story line with interesting characters and very nice change of pace watching an actual story develop like this one.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I really like your game ! The storytelling is great, and you even created choices that truely matter. And on top of all: The characters, esp. the daughter are looking very beautifull and are not a standard rip off from other games, like many devs do these days. I am eager to see more of "Our Fate", keep up the good work !

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Gonna top rate this one and even consider a pledge. I'm glad this game lets you choose how far you get involved sexually with the daughter. Incest games are a funny (forbidden) kink but it's different when the story hits home and gets close to your reality. I may be a cheating bastard in RL but no one touches my daughter and i get all protective, i'm positively surprised this game lets me. I don't think i will ever play the 3 other routes but i'm very curious how this game will evolve and the story will play out. I really like it so far

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Hello!
I posted a poll on my Patreon about a makeover for one of the characters.
It's open to everybody, so feel free to go there and voice your opinion!
You can find it . And the explanation of why it was needed .
Have a good day!
If you want to play it safe, number 1 and 4 would be the typical generic "pretty face" that most people would like. Personally, I think 2 and 6 deserve some more love.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's a lot to like about this game.
The choices have effects that sometimes you can see instantly.
You can be a really good guy if you want to, which is a plus, because in these games you often are a complete sleazeball.

The story as it is now is going new ways far as I can tell. It makes more sense both in regards to how the father and daughter were kept apart completely AND how incestuous feelings could awaken, than for example say in DmD.

I also like the models so far. They are hot with great bodies, but not completely exaggerated.

Don't get me wrong, I love the daughter in DmD, but her proportions are whack, sexy but whack. And too many others have way too small tits in it, while here the ladies so far are well-endowed, if not unrealistically.

I'll look forward to any new update.

Reactions: Rroarr

215303j

It's off to a really great start!

Good and believable story and the MC is the type that I can identify with: reasonably strong but not evil.

D has a beautiful face and it matches her body, but I do think here tits are too big. And they seem to sag a bit. I think that for a 18 y.o. a C-cup is more than sufficient, but I'd prefer a A or B cup. But that's only my opinion...

Nevertheless, she's a very sweet and believable person. For that reason, I'm not sure I'll ever be playing the hard corruption path, but on the other hand, it's excellent to have multiple meaningful choices in a game.

Does the game work with hidden stats (love / lust / corruption etc.) or is it purely choice/story driven? If there are stats, I'd prefer to have them visible just to know which way I'm heading...

Reactions: Rroarr

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
[...]

Does the game work with hidden stats (love / lust / corruption etc.) or is it purely choice/story driven? If there are stats, I'd prefer to have them visible just to know which way I'm heading...
The stats I use are only for me to keep track of things, nothing significant will be hidden behind a stat check. Of course, some dialogues are different depending on what you did earlier in the game, but I try my best to make sure you don't need (and never will) a walkthrough or to cheat in this game.

Thanks to all of you for the (positive ^^) feedback!

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Music and sounds have a home here. So refreshing to see as so few games do. Nicely done!

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Can't load saves from v0.1
You should be able to. Just tried it at home, it worked, that's strange. If you don't want to start again, tell me what were your choices (if you remember), I'll give you a save just before the new content!

Reactions: Centurion
Jun 30, 2017
I usually play female protag game, because most of the male protag is always have some kind of superpower or a jerk/dick guys. But this game bt far is a very good game, have many, realistic choice focus on one or two relationship of the main guy with two woman in his life rather than going around bang every woman without a care. I think only A Pact with a Witch(which i play) is have this kind of level like your game(if you guy know more game have that kind of level, please tell me). I love to see more from you ^^

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I gave it a chance last night and... wow, great game.
It's some kind of mix between DmD and The Babysitter, but this game has some balls.
The mom with cancer? The MC talking the situation with his current girlfriend? That's drama, that's emotion...
And if I can connect with the characters, the heavy-lifting is already done.
The renders are good, and there is a lot of promise in there...

Great work, @CedSense

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Well, well i think we have a little gem here.
Very good story, much content for a 0.2, good renders and one of the few games i play with sound.
Most games i dont like the sound but here it fits perfectly.
Good job dev!

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes