VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Soooooo.... how long do we have to wait for the update again? I'm seriously a fan of this game and cant wait to see whats in store next. Btw good game.

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hello!
I posted a poll on my Patreon about a makeover for one of the characters.
It's open to everybody, so feel free to go there and voice your opinion!
You can find it . And the explanation of why it was needed .
Have a good day!

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Hello!
Have a good day!
Some really tough choices on that poll. I'll vote after playing this latest release. Thanks for your hard work on this game :).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's some quality update. Amongst VNs we have here this one has probably the prettiest daughter. She's also innocent in a believable way. Lot of different choices. Really, really good

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Hello!
Have a good day!
My choice would be either 1 or 4. I think 1 probably wins it for me due to the mouth (I think I was imagining a difference in skin tone).
I can't decide if I prefer number 4's chin or number 1's.
It's so difficult. These subtle differences, are making me think too much.

OK. I think I've pretty much determined my order.
From best to worst.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello!
Have a good day!
i'm not a member of patreon but #1 looks best. btw the poll is only open to patreon members not non-members.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
My choice would be either 1 or 4. I think 1 probably wins it for me due to the skin tone (I'm not imagining a difference am I) and mouth.
I can't decide if I prefer number 4's chin or number 1's.
It's so difficult. These subtle differences, are making me think too much.

OK. I think I've pretty much determined my order.
From best to worst.
was it the eyes in #1 for you too?

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i'm not a member of patreon but #1 looks best. btw the poll is only open to patreon members not non-members.
I guess you need to create a profile on Patreon, but you don't need to support me to cast a vote! Maybe I'm wrong but can't you create an account and not pledge to anyone so you can participate ? (I'm new at these things)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello, just played the game and for a 0.2 it has a good amount of content, i dont usually read the text ( mostly because games are badly written ) but in this game i did and i liked it alot, The mc isnt a complete perv which is a big +1 for me, choices all the way, mc looks strong and good, pretty much what i want from a mc, really looking forward to see what this games gonna be, if i had money i would probably support you, Thanks alot for creating a game like that :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Added v0.2 and updated OP.
Not a huge amount of content in this update, but there is enough that you get a better sense of the directions this VN/Game will go with both the relationships and plot lines... I still think it shows a lot of promise...

I updated my review for this new content patch...

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I take it you're a RBF (Resting Bitch Face) fan then.
Actually somewhat, yes. Not downright bitchface, but sharper features, yes.
Especially in games, it's a simple observation:
A resting "bitchface" that breaks out into a smile looks good.
A resting bitchface that tries to look really mean will look comically absurd and stupid.
A bubbly smiling cute round face that tries to look really mean will look (somewhat) good.
A bubbly smiling cute round face that breaks out into a smile will look comically absurd and stupid.
And since i like to see my girls smile, a resting "bitchface" is a good 'base' ^^"

@CedSense: Anyway, to the game/update: Man, the daughter doesn't need a RBF to be pretty. That hair alone. Beautiful! And i like the choices - reasonable answers on most accounts, like, i don't know, the father is an actualy human being. That talks to other human beings! Crazy shit right here. Not a cocky perv, not a useless bag of flesh, not a pansy pushover. Damn, i even like Ray. Hope he gets a happy end too ^^
Also i like this element of forming a "character". Without actually doing or providing much actual content, it just gives the feeling of being deeper and your answers to be meaningful. Clever.
All around, great stuff so far!

However, i dare you, i double dare you, mother .. eh ... daughterfucker! If that fox is dead in the next version, i will look for you - i will find you - and i will whine about it online, until you feel really really guilty about it or until i'm getting bored of it! ( ... #redheadlivesmatter)

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
[...]

However, i dare you, i double dare you, mother .. eh ... daughterfucker! If that fox is dead in the next version, i will look for you - i will find you - and i will whine about it online, until you feel really really guilty about it or until i'm getting bored of it! ( ... #redheadlivesmatter)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Viatovic
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes