4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why cant i extract ?
Tried the nopy one with 7Zip and Bandizip and no problems. See if your extraction program can be updated, or if your not using one try or as it isn't just a basic zip.

Reactions: Ego0XO

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The uncensor and debug folder is no longer avaliable. Some one can reupload again?
Zippy blocks a few European countries from using them, it's still there but we need a VPN to get to it. The built-in one from Opera will do and Zippy is still used here so it's handy to be able to get to it yourself, but...

Uncensor and debug mode from charlizard -

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to apply this uncensored and debug mode? Wat this do?
Replace the games files with the mods, as the maker kind of said in their post extract in game folder and overwrite. The cheat keys are also listed there.

Try messing around with a tag search like this or this for similar games, the Japanese game tag isn't use very reliably though. Or there's recommendations.

Reactions: clp.priest

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Replace the games files with the mods, as the maker kind of said in their post extract in game folder and overwrite. The cheat keys are also listed there.

Try messing around with a tag search like this or this for similar games, the Japanese game tag isn't use very reliably though. Or there's recommendations.
What about uncensored patch? I just need the patch but idk where i can put it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What about uncensored patch? I just need the patch but idk where i can put it
Replace the game files with the (matching) mods, like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most mods will be the same. I guess the cheats are parts the osake_riesz_e.swf, but I'd just move it all and ignore them.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan
May 8, 2020
hello

i removed the censor and turned on the debug mode

drop over normal installation, overwrite

here are the (useful) debug hotkeys

to answer some question, i looked into code
getting all medals twice does nothing, there is "new year" mode, but i do not see that it does anything
there is no anal beyond stretching the buthole
i dont see making her drink a lot, besides doing enough to trigger sex scene, does anything
there are not more options behind titfuck
i fucked up she now has 70 drinks

DeadCell25

Oct 25, 2017
how the hell do i insert into her? i just keep poking thats it, and no matter how many times i wang my mouse i just stand there awkwardly during the sex scene.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes