4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE223447_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a touchy-feely FLASH game where you make the heroine of "seiken d*nsetsu 3"
drink liquors and get her drunk in order to do H things to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.13)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -

RE223447_img_smp1.jpg RE223447_img_smp2.jpg RE223447_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmocki

May 1, 2018
Thats the point. Uploaders are allowed to do everything. Uploading loli games? Sure no problem. Uploading japanese games? Sure no problem.

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

Domomanz

Jun 4, 2017
how, exactly, can you fuck her? All i've got so far is touching her to orgasm.
You have to get her drunk and once having night scene, lift her leg upwards then you can pull out "your son" and have sex.

I noticed you can also get yourself drunk in this game not sure for what reason.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
But I wasnt talking about this loli game here. Read again next time -.-
Since you whined about this game having loli inside - which it's not by the way. The char herself it's not loli and when it comes to shota and loli, pixelated art can be easily shared because you don't know if the Main char is an actual loli or shota (for example, LAB. The female there it's chibi, it's pixelated, so? It's automatically a loli? .-.) - he answered that, no the other part. For the japanese game part, Gab has made his/her mistake and now we can't do nothing about it, but no other japanese game has been uploaded here.

Domomanz

Jun 4, 2017
A quick guide for people

MiniGame:
Take your time, you can take forever and keep getting more tries and get her super drunk so far i've reached 50 in one mini game.

Fever = more drinks appear
Blue jelly = one more try

To grab power ups it has to touch the centre of the hand when you retract.

More she drinks easier she gets wet/horny
More you drink more times you can cum

Sex:
To initiate intercourse move her legs and take off panties, you can move her legs in a total of 5 different positions so look out for the blue arrows. For the last two positions you can pull out "your son" and you can move it up and down along her vagina, if she's horny enough she'll tell you when to click to "Insert" if she's not you'll have to figure it out yourself by moving it along and clicking (It is on the lower end)

DevilTheBaby

Dec 16, 2017
i dont get it how do u advance the night in option it says somethin about nipple orgasm but i cant seem to get it :/ ?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes