• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
how did you do this?!? can you do this for other games too? like for "wolf girl with u", censorship destroys so much..
Some flash games you can remove the censorship by redrawn the art flash files. Wolf girl is a video-type games so he can't remove it unless the dev themself and any ero thing came out in Japan will be censored by lawn.

Reactions: AzurePetals

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
this was a very fun game, it took me... a very very long time to understand how to cheese the bar minigame though

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ok i just rubbing her head and she says "mhm.. father" that... im sorry that made me feel like a monster lol..

good game tho i wonder if they made any other h games like this

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
hello

i removed the censor and turned on the debug mode

drop over normal installation, overwrite

here are the (useful) debug hotkeys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to answer some question, i looked into code
getting all medals twice does nothing, there is "new year" mode, but i do not see that it does anything
there is no anal beyond stretching the buthole
i dont see making her drink a lot, besides doing enough to trigger sex scene, does anything
there are not more options behind titfuck
This doesn't seem to work for me, the screen goes black after you select your resolution and it just hangs there. Doesn't even get to the intro video.

Is it a problem with my version of Flash? I have the latest version, do I need an older one perhaps?

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
This doesn't seem to work for me, the screen goes black after you select your resolution and it just hangs there. Doesn't even get to the intro video.

Is it a problem with my version of Flash? I have the latest version, do I need an older one perhaps?

Try clicking the black screen after choosing resolution. Worked for me, and I'm using the latest standalone version Flash player.

Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Try clicking the black screen after choosing resolution. Worked for me, and I'm using the latest standalone version Flash player.
D'oh. I feel like an idiot, I'm not sure why I hadn't tried that. I thought I did but apparently not because that worked. Thank you!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
tl;dr: Adobe is stupid and wants to force you to install McAfee and browser bloatware. Link to the official and totally standalone/portable Flash projector at bottom of this post. No need to install anything.

-------------

.swf files are Shockwave Flash files. Some browsers can run them automatically, but I highly recommend you download the Standalone Flash Projector and set .swf files to automatically open with that instead.

The Standalone Projector is basically a single .exe file that doesn't require any installation or other programs to work, just run it and you can open whatever flash games you want directly through the player. It's way more convenient to use this, in my opinion, than try and use a browser to run your Flash stuff... sometimes browsers muck up Flash savegames or encounter other random bugs. Why they decided to go all-in on the browser installers is beyond me, especially when they have a fully working, no-install-required executable that anyone can use straight out of the box.

Even when you go to their website and try to install Flash, it will redirect you to their browser installer (which is full of bloatware BTW and I believe still tries to get you to install McAfee and some pointless toolbar bloatware, I don't recommend using it). It's actually way more difficult to find the official download link for the Standalone Projector, they have it buried behind a few different tiny links on their download pages, and even on the page where you download it, you have to know exactly what you're looking for or you won't find it. The way they phrase these links also makes it sound like you need to be some kind of expert to use any version other than the browser versions. Ugh. Okay, I'm done ranting now, lol.

-------------

Here's a direct link to the Projector download page:

The link you are looking for is the one halfway down the page that says "Download the Flash Player projector" - there is both a Mac and Windows version. This file is literally all you will need to run Flash games. DO NOT click the "Get the latest version of Flash" download button, this one redirects you back to their bloated browser crapware.

Great Spice

Dec 27, 2018
hello

getting all medals twice does nothing, there is "new year" mode, but i do not see that it does anything
i dont see making her drink a lot, besides doing enough to trigger sex scene, does anything
I'm rather lost with how to download and enable this debug mode, mind explaining to me in more detail?

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

jamesquincy

Nov 19, 2018
I'm rather lost with how to download and enable this debug mode, mind explaining to me in more detail?
1. Download and extract the full game (osake_riesz_ver1.13)
2. Download and extract charlizard's patch (osake_riesz_e)
3. Merge the contents of the osake_riesz_e folder with the contents of the osake_riesz_ver1.13 folder, overwrite
4. Start the game normally using the .exe
5. Refer to charlizard's post for the debug mode controls. After installing the patch, the game should always be in debug mode.

Chooif

Sep 14, 2018
hello

extracted the files and then clicked replace all identical files.
i run the application, i choose my screen size then black screen, help?

RRRiesz!

Aug 28, 2019
Can you tell me the specific process of the game? . I mean, how to set off certain conditions, such as how to trigger the sentence "I love you" before going to bed. Also, how to replace the archive, thank you

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes