4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ababa5678

Jun 28, 2021
i did not redraw any art. in this game, censorship was programmatic and the art itself was uncensored (except for one case where there is still censor in my version). i edited the code to remove the programmatic censor.
Hi i try to edit the swf file, the newest version 1.14, with ffdec. I try over than 6 hours but i don't get it.
Can someone explain me how to remove the censorship please?

ThatPanda

Feb 14, 2018
hello

i removed the censor and turned on the debug mode

drop over normal installation, overwrite

here are the (useful) debug hotkeys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to answer some question, i looked into code
getting all medals twice does nothing, there is "new year" mode, but i do not see that it does anything
there is no anal beyond stretching the buthole
i dont see making her drink a lot, besides doing enough to trigger sex scene, does anything
there are not more options behind titfuck

Wazzup, I hate to be that guy necroing after 4 years, but your link is dead. Could you please reupload or tell me how to do this myself? Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If all the links in a opening post are unusable use its report button. Workupload is still up. MEGA has been removed, Nopy and now Zippy are no more.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I been searching for this game for ages. Eureka i finally found it here. Huge thank you to this community/forum.
I remember playing this when browser game flash sites still existed. Before flash was "killed". I spend like 5 days trying to figure out all the controles viva a google translation of a japanese User comment/guide A small nostalgia trip. :D

TF2 Engineer

Jul 14, 2023
^same.

on a separate note, i noticed that the final ver for english is 1.13, while the final ver for japanese is 1.14. while there are some new QoL additions, such as unlocking free mode early if you just pat her head until a small heart pops out, im wondering if anyone else knows of any more differences between the two?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks for bumping, I've been meaning to play this for an age.
Very cute game, surprisingly not all that rapey (true, the objective of the game is to get her drunk enough she falls into a deep sleep so you can nightcrawl into her room... but she doesn't seem to mind when she wakes up!)
I like how there's a lot of hidden features, like at the end when she offers you a bit of pancake you can click it to eat it, or when you're in the bedroom you can either move her head gently to get a better look at her face... or you can shake her head about so she wakes up.

What does Free Mode do, and is the unlock 5 cumshots in one session or over multiple sessions?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
damnit now it too late for me to download the uncensored version do anyone have the link for it plz
This link still works

Zippy blocks a few European countries from using them, it's still there but we need a VPN to get to it. The built-in one from Opera will do and Zippy is still used here so it's handy to be able to get to it yourself, but...

Uncensor and debug mode from charlizard - Workupload

Reactions: CrimsonRam

naze ikiteiru

Aug 10, 2018
finally managed to get all 20 medals, afterwards a new green medal appears in the data menu, if you click it resets the game and gives her a santa hat during the bed scene, pretty underwhelming, i dunno if you get anything extra for collecting the 20 medals again, but if anyone wants to try, here is my save file
How to get "Right in the Middle" medal? i don't even understand what it means LOL

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How to get "Right in the Middle" medal? i don't even understand what it means LOL
Push a drink so that it lands directly in the middle of the screen in front of Riesz. Simple in concept, a bit harder in practice, it takes good timing and a bit of luck.

naze ikiteiru

Aug 10, 2018
finally managed to get all 20 medals, afterwards a new green medal appears in the data menu, if you click it resets the game and gives her a santa hat during the bed scene, pretty underwhelming, i dunno if you get anything extra for collecting the 20 medals again, but if anyone wants to try, here is my save file
How about a medal to get her angry?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes