Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ben7989

Aug 9, 2020
I see some man in the background. Plus the description says about a couple, is it NTR?

Screenshot_1.png

And MILFs, I take it these are 32-48 year old women who may well be virgins, will there be virgins here?

Yes, the man in the helmet is the 'uncle', meaning he is probably MILF's husband, which means they are having sex. Sad.
No one would ever complain that a middle-aged MILF like that would be a fucking virgin. No one just watches if others get the action, but the MC doesn't. That also counts fathers and uncles etc who are relatives or other MILFs husbands.

Fucking idiots. Now I know the saying, make a guide like for idiots. You are the ones that others have to explain to and twist the iron rod and you still never understand anything.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The game has been reworked more than once as far as I remember. The dev didn't just try to bring new content from where the game left off. As the new version releases, old scenes may not match new scenes. This is the first time I received such a comment for this wt. I think something has changed again. I'm a little busy rn, I haven't played yet. I'll bring the new version of the wt in 1-2 days. If there are changes, I'll change the wt from the beginning. The beginning of the game wasn't too complicated, it was clear what to do. I'm almost certain that this wasn't the case, at least for the old version.
Great, the game seems simple enough, but, since you had a wt I wanted see if I was missing something because there didn't seem like there was much to do. In the game, there is no laundry room at all and in the wt the laundry room is right next to the kitchen. The art is good, Mom is hot and so is Auntie, both very doable. Hopefully, there will be more action soon.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Now make a rework of chapter 1?
I'll think now will wait.
What's the point of playing...

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I am so confused, did the mom bang the guy who we buy supplies from or was that the dad? Also, how the fk are you supposed to hunt or fish with things moving at light speed? lol

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How long will it take till we can fuck that neighbor? She’s the real hotty in this game, nothing against mom but I just like neighbors curves better :love:

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
How long will it take till we can fuck that neighbor? She’s the real hotty in this game, nothing against mom but I just like neighbors curves better :love:
I don't know, the player who likes Emma seems more than Mariko. "Roberta Gemma" is the inspiration for creating Emma.

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
Yeah I know but I kind of wanted to try to win on my own once or twice. I'm normally pretty good at aiming games but those things going crazy fast lol
For the minigame, I use a process loop to be a timer. That means your computer is much faster than mine. Next time, I will find out how to compensate for the difference of computers' speeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revy15a2

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Hiro san your made this game no good go back to old game . it was far better to play than this sick shit. please

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hiro_san
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes