Ren'Py - Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jason Voorhees

I wanted to give a massive five, but I don't know why you changed the game.
    I loved the previous one.
    Also why the father has a mask on, it doesn't make any sense. The milf can be easily aged. I love slow games and this was one of my favorite.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ohwonders

Went into this game expecting something somewhat decent based off the rating the game has, quickly learned it's abysmal in just about every aspect. Total waste of time, not enjoyable to play at all.

Character limit Character limit
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Paradisyeager

Nice game

Would like more action on teasing or if possible some threesome stuff as well..

Overall average game since story is absent mostly but good game content wise , hoping for more content down the line
  4. 2.00 star(s)

sharlotte

Just played the new 'redeveloped' version and it's grind, grind, grind ('go play your PC ') and really awful compared to the original version. Not sure why the dev felt the need to reboot as the original game was very good despite some clunky steps.

Maybe time for a reboot of the reboot.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

imadecoy123

The game has potential but what was shown isn't really worth the high praise.
    The renders aren't that bad and the animation doesn't fair any better when it comes to it being fluid. The locate and seek has no help to find the items, and the items are so small and hard to locate. The quick time events are pretty tedious due to the game not having any rollback (As far as I seen). The game has tons of typos but I can honestly let that slide if English isn't their native language.

TLDL: Game was over-hyped by 5 star reviews.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kinkai

I dont know why people underrate this game. This game in my opinion, is the best game ever... characters and animation are amazing. I really like the gameplay too, just need to reduce the difficulty a bit. Keep it up dev, your game will be famous soon
  7. 2.00 star(s)

nickbo

Can't understand how this got so many good ratings. I get this style of game play (seek and find, with naked chick pics). But the there is so much wrong with the mechanics.

The various items that need to be found are often way too small and occasionally absurdly hidden (ie. wood for the ladder on the edge of the sunbed - come on dude, really?)

The constant clicking into and out of the inventory is beyond painful and sometimes error prone (I ended up getting stuck with a suntan lotion bottle for a mouse pointer that I could not get rid of and could not put back into my inventory).

The endless back and forth to get the right order of things is also highly annoying.

Finally, there is poor English in the writing, which frankly I never hold against the non-native speaking devs. Just highlighting this as an area for improvement with the use of an editor.

Overall, this could do with more story and less mindless clicking to get to the (mostly) static pics.

Having said that, the overall render quality is good and I always like the quarantine story premise, but for me the distraction of the mechanics never lets me enjoy any of it.

All in all this is one star game (plus 1 for the quality renders), that would need a total revamp to be worth the download.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ddez

I definitely will give it a 5!!! damn it has huge potential to be THE BEST I've ever played. Everything is fantastic (I hate the timer tho). I hope there will be sound added in this game. Eager to see the update!!!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

pip02

I must admit that this project has surprised me. I am not aware of having seen such amazing graphics in quality and interaction in a project of this type. Really my total applause for all the effort made.
    As for the story, I must say that it is very original in terms of script and settings.
    In general, congratulations for this project.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Frank Chateau

Sure there is not a lot of content right now, but there is a hot model, good engine, and killer animations. Current release seems more to drum up interest (and it worked). I also like the motorcycle head, good choice.
    Happy to hang around for the ride
  11. 3.00 star(s)

pastera

This is a hard one to give a score to.
    Because it has great qualities, for exemple the girl is hot, the renders are good, the animations are smooth as well, the author didn't make the mistake of being too ambitious of making crazy movements that end up appearing unatural. No it's small movements, with a smooth and well done animation. And the scenes are well presented generally.
    I do want to play it more to see the dirty things will do with the main girl.

But then there are all the bad points and the weird grating stuff.
    Fist the english isn't good, but it's not like the usual "not good english" we can see in some of the games. The structure of the sentence is often good and the mistakes are weird. For exemple : "I will did everything which aunt "mariko" told me to do!"
    When the MC tells his uncle he will help out his aunt.
    There is also the fact that the author doesn't let's us save during scenes, only in roaming mode, even though it's a renpy game. Meaning we can not save at the scenes we like... So all your saves are of the same generic corridor with no way to know which scenes will follow up. That makes the saving system close to useless except to save where you stopped and there are no galeries i nthe game either.
    For some reason your aunt's name is always in quotes. So when you adress her it's always : aunt "Mariko"
    Just weird. Why?

So yeah, good potential, please get someone to check the dialogs, fix the saving issue. I need to save when her boobs and pussy are on the screen, not in the corridor before going to the bath (especially since I can't roll bacl to save!) and you probably have something good.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate-Nephilimov

A great game
    Slow teasy with humor
    Buliding up a relationship with your Auntie (Mommy)
    Who doesn't mind taking a shower with you, like in Japanese culture

Was really happy to see also family bathing with Uncle
    All lovely like a family without jealousity or something
    Sweet!
  13. 3.00 star(s)

LionHeart 95

Visually the Milfs are done well, the home is real simple but actual layout for click points needs adjusted for Bathroom the text color is difficult to read in low light might want to change it. the font is great for names but main text should be a standard font for faster reading. if we are going to be stuck in the house for the first ep then the style is a little to fake, even forced to be something but its just a pic not feel like its actually the bathroom for a demo its good not great the problem is just the level is almost there spend more time on your background and environment then the optics will be the level of your models. i watch for the story to develop before I say more