Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mariko sofa 5.jpg

Overview:
After the severe pandemic, everyone was quarantined in their home. After ten years, the situation began to unwind. This was the beginning of the story of a young man who had to be confined with a couple who adopted him. this game is suitable for someone who likes a milf.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: CopyCat Apprentices
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 1.0 + Thanksgiving Special 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thanksgiving Special v0.1
Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I see some man in the background. Plus the description says about a couple, is it NTR?

Screenshot_1.png
And MILFs, I take it these are 32-48 year old women who may well be virgins, will there be virgins here?

Yes, the man in the helmet is the 'uncle', meaning he is probably MILF's husband, which means they are having sex. Sad.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This was the beginning of the story of a young man who had to be confined with a couple who adopted him.
Now, I get why "MILF" has been far and away the most popular search term during pandemic...
In this regard, MILFs will never too old to do "THE JOB".

I'm afraid dude's not such an ordinary man, lol

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Well,reading the description of patreon we could say then that they are short stories? or that the player could have different points of view? that is, play an update with X character and maybe the next one with another?

It would be good to have an idea of the future tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot?

EDIT: need sandbox tag :LUL: And for now its just Kinetic,it would be nice to be able to change the name of the Mc,thereis one bath scene.... the aunt gives the uncle a handjob while they have their backs to the mc, while he acts like a retard without Realize what's happening......is he supposed to be a child or during the time he was locked up he never used the internet?
After that I hope the uncle is dead and not just MIA :KEK: .

Leaving that aside, the models of the aunt and the neighbor look good.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Well,reading the description of patreon we could say then that they are short stories? or that the player could have different points of view? that is, play an update with X character and maybe the next one with another?

It would be good to have an idea of the future tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot?

Anyways good luck.
They probably mean that some of the updates will be related to the content of the mc using the VR (so to put it simple, the mc will probably fuck some girl while using the vr, so that technically is "multiverse".)

They will need to tell us all future / planned tags first though so agree about that. :p

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
How to switch the light in the kitchen at night? i can't click it in the dark. Is it working in game or why there is a hint for that?

Reactions: luisar018
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes