Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Game is ruined by idiotic minigame with no instructions. What the Hell does fighting a robot have to do with washing dishes? This is EXACTLY why people HATE minigames. Mariko & Emma are damn hot, but new version has NOTHING else going for it.

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
I miss judge it this game by the pics, now I'm playing this game it's a trash don't waste your time.
Hey dev it's nothing you can do then you may abandon it it's trash after almost 2 year your uploaded an update it's just a two line of word what a trash

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is actually anything happening here, is there a story ?
The horrible english aside, no one has anything to say, just looking out of the window, skiping time at the PC and for some dumb reason fighting a robot...day for day.

Can you at least kill the uncle/let him die ?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looks like a full tear down and rebuild, expect he rebuilt it worse. i dont mean to throw shade but the game wasnt amazing before and now it feels worse. well cant complain too much seeing as the dev removed the terrible hidden object mechanic and replaced it with a terrible minigame but it is skipable

Last edited:

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I tired the game, I didn't like it. The images are very good. I don't like management games, and there was no instruction on how to fight the Bot.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
A year of waiting to see a out of nowhere uncle's dick.

Renpy is for Novel or games with minimal gameplay mechanics.
if you want to make a game, use RPGM or (please don't) Unity.

Last edited:

belluair

Jan 16, 2024
ENG -- Good morning
I may have a bug I have my backup can you tell me if I finished the game or if I have a bug and how to go about this step thank you

FR-- Bonjour
j'ai peut être un bug j'ai ma sauvegarde pouvez vous me dire si j'ai fini le jeu ou si j'ai un bug et procéder pour cette étape merci

Reactions: goodgreat

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
ENG -- Good morning
I may have a bug I have my backup can you tell me if I finished the game or if I have a bug and how to go about this step thank you

FR-- Bonjour
j'ai peut être un bug j'ai ma sauvegarde pouvez vous me dire si j'ai fini le jeu ou si j'ai un bug et procéder pour cette étape merci
Your save file is the first day of the game.

Reactions: Black666

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
In the thread, I've seen comments from many people who are stuck in the game. That's why I wanted to prepare a walkthrough. It's the first time I have prepared a wt for a game, I hope it was quite simple and understandable.

Version: Ep.1 v2.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pictures in the walkthrough do not match the pictures in the game. There is no laundry room at the start of the game, so how can that be the first thing to do in the walkthrough?

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The pictures in the walkthrough do not match the pictures in the game. There is no laundry room at the start of the game, so how can that be the first thing to do in the walkthrough?
The game has been reworked more than once as far as I remember. The dev didn't just try to bring new content from where the game left off. As the new version releases, old scenes may not match new scenes. This is the first time I received such a comment for this wt. I think something has changed again. I'm a little busy rn, I haven't played yet. I'll bring the new version of the wt in 1-2 days. If there are changes, I'll change the wt from the beginning. The beginning of the game wasn't too complicated, it was clear what to do. I'm almost certain that this wasn't the case, at least for the old version.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes