Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Come on Hiro.San gave us a update where you at and when it's coming out please please please

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
Come on Hiro.San gave us a update where you at and when it's coming out please please please
This update is a remake of the first chapter or episode. I'm so sorry this update was a step backward. This is from my experience, in the Point and Click game each update is likely to have to make a completely new game besides that the response from the player is not good. So I set a new genre. The game can be continuous without the player having to solve complex problems.

my process is now rendering images 24 hours every day. But I wouldn't say it's nearly finished. Because, every time it seems like it's almost finished, there will be always something additional.

Earlier in the past year I had planned to buy a new computer. This will decrease the rendering time (maybe not 50%, but it will help me a lot). Unfortunately, I made the wrong decision, not buying a new computer. Besides that, my job last year was not good. Therefore, it is not possible to buy a new computer right now. But lately, I've been buying lottery tickets just in case. Hahaha.

How to solve the suck-loop in nudist area at Thanksgiving-Special? :rolleyes:
Come out of the Nudist Area and go to the normal pool.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Come out of the Nudist Area and go to the normal pool.
The only solution for leaving the nudist-area I fiound in this situation (Savannah is sucking Freds cock) is scrolling back. Is that right? :unsure:

I soluted my problem by myself, based on an older savefile.
When I go to Savannah and give her a dirink before I bought suncream, she will be busy with Fred when I return to the nudist-area. (unholy cock-sucker-loop-curse) :p
When I give nothing to Savannah at the nudist-area and go back to Mari to buy sunscream and a drink, at my return to the nudist-area all is fine. She lays near the pool, I give her all she wanted, Fred appears and I can leave the scene. (Happy day!) :LOL:

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Will there be netori or netorare or two in this game, can anyone tell me, or would it be better for Dev to talk about the future of the game?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes