Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
I can 't enter the password . When I point the arrow at the quadrate, it changes color and nothing happens, the numbers are not put

Reactions: rambo25

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
I can 't enter the password . When I point the arrow at the quadrate, it changes color and nothing happens, the numbers are not put
Same here,frustrating.would've been a good game if not for the bugs.hope the dev improves and fixes it.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Bloody hell. Can't open the fuckin bathroom door because I can't close the inventory after selecting the crowbar or any other tool. I'm fuckin frustrated already and it hasn't even been 10 minutes since I started the game.

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
Bloody hell. Can't open the fuckin bathroom door because I can't close the inventory after selecting the crowbar or any other tool. I'm fuckin frustrated already and it hasn't even been 10 minutes since I started the game.
it's about the cursor's active point, imagine how to use it in real life. you can use a chisel instead of a crowbar.
inventory close button at the top right of the corner, it will highlight when the cursor's active point is on top of the close button.

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
it's about the cursor's active point, imagine how to use it in real life. you can use a chisel instead of a crowbar.
inventory close button at the top right of the corner, it will highlight when the cursor's active point is on top of the close button.
Yeah figured that out after some time. But it would have been really helpful to add a small note there.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Same here,frustrating.would've been a good game if not for the bugs.hope the dev improves and fixes it.
I wonder, what kind of problem you had. I downloaded the game again and came here. Everything worked smoothly. I think I should have mentioned in the wt that the boxes must be clicked in that order, my bad. Numbers won't be entered into the boxes, the boxes must be clicked in this order.

Reactions: hiro_san

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
I wonder, what kind of problem you had. I downloaded the game again and came here. Everything worked smoothly. I think I should have mentioned in the wt that the boxes must be clicked in that order, my bad. Numbers won't be entered into the boxes, the boxes must be clicked in this order.
in what order?.do you mean when the code requires a 3 that I should click 3 times ?.

taswsz

Aug 20, 2020
it seems that the developer is a Japanese, no wonder there are grammar/vocabulary mistakes. i will give this game a 6/10, the characters are good but the gameplay just sucks.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes