3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
And here's some more of the Old Friends cast getting aged up a little, think these will be last of them I'll do for now. The only other Old Friends characters left haven't been introduced officially in game yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And here's some more of the Old Friends cast getting aged up a little, think these will be last of them I'll do for now. The only other Old Friends characters left haven't been introduced officially in game yet
"Mature Ariana"
Everything about her just screams - MILF. :love: This body can cause wars. Think she's also closer to being a bit of bbw than any other of your girls.
"Mature James"
I see our older James becoming muscled handsome chap just like Robert. Great to see. I guess he's even followed him in chest hair design. :p His other hair design is pretty damn original though. (y)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Everything about her just screams - MILF. :love: This body can cause wars. Think she's also closer to being a bit of bbw than any other of your girls.
Probably as close to BBW as I'm likely to get yeah

I see our older James becoming muscled handsome chap just like Robert. Great to see. I guess he's even followed him in chest hair design. :p His other hair design is pretty damn original though. (y)
Maybe not quite as muscled, James made it clear he doesn't enjoy the gym as much as some people :p

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Now these character feel the cold grip of death upon them.

Ariana - I would agree she the closest BBW girl out of the group. I mean look at her she's got huge ..... tracks of land.
James - Hey it only took him like 20 or so years to grow some stubble. In another 40 we might have a mustache. Surprised he even has some muscle definition at a later age. I guess that's sarah's influence.

Nice job as always.

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Now these character feel the cold grip of death upon them.
They aren't that old yet lol :ROFLMAO:

Ariana - I would agree she the closest BBW girl out of the group. I mean look at her she's got huge ..... tracks of land.
She is substantial :devilish:

James - Hey it only took him like 20 or so years to grow some stubble. In another 40 we might have a mustache. Surprised he even has some muscle definition at a later age. I guess that's sarah's influence.
Sarah still drags him to the gym years later :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I've mentioned multiple times in the Old Friends and Transport thread that one of the main characters Miranda has a half-sister, who would actually be turning up much later down the line, emphasis on 'much later'.

Anyway, I thought, well why not let people on this thread have a look now?

So, say hello to Tabitha!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I've mentioned multiple times in the Old Friends and Transport thread that one of the main characters Miranda has a half-sister, who would actually be turning up much later down the line, emphasis on 'much later'.

Oh you're really spoiling us now!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She looks too much for any man...but maybe she would undertake to train me? :unsure::love::giggle:
Let's hope so, but i suspect a woman like her needs her own harem tbh to satisfy every need. :D

"Tabitha Intro"
"Tabitha Bust"
"Tabitha Back"
"Half-Sisters"
Hello Tabitha, you're absolutely amazing! :love::love::love: Happy to see such fine addition to the family. Damn, what a woman, what a body! Hell of a bombshell. And i'm really loving those big dark areolas too. Looks so yummy. Also, lovely tattoo. Great job, this is truly a masterpiece. I suspect she's younger than Miranda, isn't she?

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Another lovely lady to add to the gallery. :love:
I like the hairstyle with the covering of one eye. Make me think she's hiding a secret. :cool:
Man with the huge assets that Tabitha and Miranda have, makes me wonder what their mom was like. :coffee:

Excelsior

P.S. I wonder how close they are as sisters? :unsure:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Man with the huge assets that Tabitha and Miranda have, makes me wonder what their mom was like. :coffee:
Hah, now you got me thinking about her. If going by this logic, she must be HUMONGOUS in all sort of great ways and even more amazing if that's even possible really. :p:p
Hopefully very, so we can see this beauty more through late game.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Happy to hear you guys like her!

Hello Tabitha, you're absolutely amazing! :love::love::love: Happy to see such fine addition to the family. Damn, what a woman, what a body! Hell of a bombshell. And i'm really loving those big dark areolas too. Looks so yummy. Also, lovely tattoo. Great job, this is truly a masterpiece. I suspect she's younger than Miranda, isn't she?
She is younger, but only by 2 years.

Hopefully very, so we can see this beauty more through late game.
They are close but Tabitha lives far away, so she isn't around a lot but usually stays for a week or more when she is over

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Hey guys, back with some reinterpretations of some of the Old Friends characters.

As requested we have an older Sarah and Katie, plus a young Pepper as well
Wow... it looks like you worked a lot this last weekend!!!!
I HAVE to say this..... Young Pepper is just BREATHTAKING!!!!

Reactions: Oppai Auteur