3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Here are some fun little renders of the characters from.....the game idea I have yet to give a name lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Here are some fun little renders of the characters from.....the game idea I have yet to give a name lol

Did someone say bush?
that_s_my_bush.png

Kimberly is about ready for some fun.
Lupa must be related to Gene Simmons.
Song doesn't need to spread to show the goodies.
Jinn drinks plenty of milk to fill those jugs.
Amari would make sir mix a lot proud.

Great job as always.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Kimberly Bush"
That's some wholesome bush she's got here. It's almost impossible to find younger girl with any bush in these games sadly, so it's great to see Kimberly and Song being conservative here.
"Luba Tongue"
What's that? A naga\snake tongue? How is it so long and nimble? :p These girls sure have something amazing about each of them. Apparently Luba can be a bit of a cobra if she wants to.
"Song Pussy"
Looks delicious, and i like the different style. Also to know she's a natural blonde. ;)
"Jinn Tits"
Robert must love to play with those.
"Amari Ass"
That ass is a real treasure and Amari sure knows how to use it. :love:
Jinn drinks plenty of milk to fill those jugs.
Maybe Robert also likes to drink something from those jugs. :eek:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Was in the mood to do some more renders with these characters!

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Jinn looks like she enjoys being on top.
Kimberly must be light as a feather.
Song realized she was a fan of 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink.
Luba must have some nice technique with that tongue of hers.
Amari's assjob is the only job that matters.
Amari's ass should be sculpted into stone because of its perfection.

Thanks for the images.

Excelsior

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Jinn Cowgirl"
That's a true cowgirl. I wonder how many times a day she's riding him.
"Kimberly Carry"
Robert seem to have fun with all those girls at once like a stud. Seems risky. :p
"Song Fingered"
Now i know what games does daddy like to play with his girl. :sneaky:
"Luba It Up"
Damn, that tongue must feel magical!
"Amari Assjob"
With this amount of meat, i bet it's more like a boobjob. :cool:
"Amari Appreciation"
Appreciation? Worship! :D
Luba must have some nice technique with that tongue of hers.
Look at some hentais with naga women. They can use that tongue like alive flesh toy.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Messing around with some new character designs again. Was going off the idea of an estranged daughter meeting her father for the first time and finding out she has a sister, so these are what I came up with

Was aiming for early twenties for the girls, and early forties for the dad

Fun fact, one of these is my first character design with freckles, this is because I own a grand total of one skin with freckles asset lol

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Messing around with some new character designs again. Was going off the idea of an estranged daughter meeting her father for the first time and finding out she has a sister, so these are what I came up with

Fun fact, one of these is my first character design with freckles, this is because I own a grand total of one skin with freckles asset lol

New characters. Let's take a peek.

Hank - The dude abides.
Pearl - Looks like a classy lady. I like a lady that likes keeping her bush trim. :love: I wonder what the story with her scar is? :unsure:
Joelynn - She''s quite the cutie. I like her boob freckles.
Sisters - I like that their colors contrast with each other. Nice touch with the nails being the other sisters color.
Family - They look like a happy nudist family.

Excelsior

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hank - The dude abides.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man. :sneaky:

Pearl - I wonder what the story with her scar is? :unsure:
We'll have to wait and see ;)

Joelynn - She''s quite the cutie. I like her boob freckles.Excelsior
Was quite a fan of the freckles as well :cool:

Sisters - I like that their colors contrast with each other. Nice touch with the nails being the other sisters color.
Actually a complete accident lol

Family - They look like a happy nudist family.
Might be a sign of the future lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

"Hank Intro"
More like Hunk. :D This name perfectly suits this guy, he looks like he had a pretty wild lifestyle earlier in life. Hippy or something. Liking both of his hair designs. :LOL: That lush beard and tatoo too. Quite interesting quote. And which daughter is estranged? Pearl? Since she's looking way less wild than other two.
"Pearl Intro"
What a gorgeous gal. Especially in love with her pubic design. Don't think i really saw heart one used anywhere in these games. It very much adds to her image. And yeah, i'm also interested to hear about her scar. "Every scar has a story". I see she also has freckle on areola. :love:
"Joelynn Intro"
That's some wild mix of cuteness and smoking hot body. Loving these freckles, and it's quite rare to see more than just face ones.
Their mom must be one hell of a woman.
"New Family"
I wonder, is Hank a good daddy like Robert? What kinda games he's playing with his girls. :p Now that he has two again, i bet it's double fun. Not only to sunbathe together on nudist beach.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
More like Hunk. :D This name perfectly suits this guy, he looks like he had a pretty wild lifestyle earlier in life. Hippy or something. Liking both of his hair designs. :LOL: That lush beard and tatoo too. Quite interesting quote. And which daughter is estranged? Pearl? Since she's looking way less wild than other two.
Joelynn is the estranged one, that's why she looks different when compared to Hank and Pearl. The reason she is estranged is she is actually Pearl's half-sister, her dad Hank cheated on Pearl's mom with Joelynn's mom. But Joelynn's mom didn't think a guy who would cheat on his wife who already had his daughter would be very reliable as a father for her baby, so Hank had to go back to Pearl's mom with the fact he had a bastard daughter hanging over him

What a gorgeous gal. Especially in love with her pubic design. Don't think i really saw heart one used anywhere in these games. It very much adds to her image. And yeah, i'm also interested to hear about her scar. "Every scar has a story". I see she also has freckle on areola. :love:
I've had that heart pubic hair design asset for a while, thought now would be a good time to use it lol The scar will be part of Pearl's character, still fleshing out the actual history of it though

That's some wild mix of cuteness and smoking hot body. Loving these freckles, and it's quite rare to see more than just face ones.
Their mom must be one hell of a woman.
Joelynn's mom I imagine is pretty hot, as I said above, half-sisters

I wonder, is Hank a good daddy like Robert? What kinda games he's playing with his girls. :p Now that he has two again, i bet it's double fun. Not only to sunbathe together on nudist beach.
He's a fun easy going guy, who sucks at being faithful, and who now might want to fuck the daughter he hasn't gotten to see for most of her life

Although the idea is you wont be playing as Hank, the MC would be Joelynn

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Joelynn is the estranged one, that's why she looks different when compared to Hank and Pearl. The reason she is estranged is she is actually Pearl's half-sister, her dad Hank cheated on Pearl's mom with Joelynn's mom. But Joelynn's mom didn't think a guy who would cheat on his wife who already had his daughter would be very reliable as a father for her baby, so Hank had to go back to Pearl's mom with the fact he had a bastard daughter hanging over him
So i was completely wrong. Somehow didn't actually think about different mothers possibility. And that's seems like a very interesting scenario. Wife (i imagine their relationship as cold), affectionate daughters, Joelynn's mom... i imagine Hank either trying to be better now as both husband and father, or might try to return his lover.
Joelynn's mom I imagine is pretty hot, as I said above, half-sisters
Is she gonna be a part of the story too?
He's a fun easy going guy, who sucks at being faithful, and who now might want to fuck the daughter he hasn't gotten to see for most of her life
Seems like a cool guy to me. :giggle: But is there possibility he also thinks about Pearl that way? And also, what he thinks about Pearl's mom now?
Although the idea is you wont be playing as Hank, the MC would be Joelynn
That's completely unexpected turn. :p I guess Joelynn will be sorta thread, connecting one family and another. If you can say, what role and how much freedom will she have? Is it daddy+estranged daughter love story with maybe some family drama, or she can go for another men or even women? What about the overall game's story?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
So i was completely wrong. Somehow didn't actually think about different mothers possibility. And that's seems like a very interesting scenario. Wife (i imagine their relationship as cold), affectionate daughters, Joelynn's mom... i imagine Hank either trying to be better now as both husband and father, or might try to return his lover.
Hank mostly concentrates on being a good dad

Is she gonna be a part of the story too?
Probably at some point, but like I said before, I only own one freckle skin asset so making a family resemblance would be tricky. I don't want to use the exact same skin for her and her daughter. So I'll probably design her when I get another skin that has some freckles

Seems like a cool guy to me. :giggle: But is there possibility he also thinks about Pearl that way? And also, what he thinks about Pearl's mom now?
He is protective of Pearl, her scar will play into that, but he doesn't have those kind of feelings yet. When it comes to Pearl's mom, haven't decided yet, not sure whether she will be around, or maybe be dead

That's completely unexpected turn. :p I guess Joelynn will be sorta thread, connecting one family and another. If you can say, what role and how much freedom will she have? Is it daddy+estranged daughter love story with maybe some family drama, or she can go for another men or even women? What about the overall game's story?
For now the idea was that Joelynn would get close to both Pearl and Hank, and the kinda issues that could bring, with maybe some characters on the side for some fun

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hank mostly concentrates on being a good dad
I've definitely noticed that. :p Though, i mostly seen that scenario here when it's estranged son and mother, who now tries to give him love. So that different perspective is very nice.
Probably at some point, but like I said before, I only own one freckle skin asset so making a family resemblance would be tricky. I don't want to use the exact same skin for her and her daughter. So I'll probably design her when I get another skin that has some freckles
Can't wait to see more of those irish beauties. :)
He is protective of Pearl, her scar will play into that, but he doesn't have those kind of feelings yet. When it comes to Pearl's mom, haven't decided yet, not sure whether she will be around, or maybe be dead
I think there's a big potential in her staying alive instead of gone, even if Joelynn is protagonist. Personally, i think it's sad in how many games either you are (or your love interest) a loner, or your other half is gone. Understandable, but there is so many interesting situations possible with this scenario. In few games where it's been implemented, is one of my favourites.
For now the idea was that Joelynn would get close to both Pearl and Hank, and the kinda issues that could bring, with maybe some characters on the side for some fun
That love triangle with some side fun seems exciting, i like it.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Back into the fantasy setting!

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Back into the fantasy setting!

Always love fantasy stuff. :love:

Looks like the 'curse' that Sharith gave Cynria is going to get some use. ;)

Clan Guard Handjob - Raku is showing of the power of the dark elves to this lowly human. Fare for the gate?
Clan Healer Doggystyle - Rema will probably heal the human of her affliction. Only after she has her fun though.
Matron Daughter Cumshot - Zasa shows off a technique passed down from the family line for generations. Can Cynria survive?
Matron Mother Cowgirl - Ativa shows the human why she is the matron mother. Bow before your queen.
Whore Mother Titfuck - Now Cynria doesn't have a problem with her mother's profession. Galatea is a providing mother.

Excelsior

P.S. If you ever get the assets, I would love to see some female orc stuff. :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
P.S. If you ever get the assets, I would love to see some female orc stuff. :p
I fully intend to give it a go if I ever get the assets, just waiting for some good ones to turn up in a sale!

Reactions: quinfax

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Wow, i see that her new asset is definitely come in handy for the whole clan. They celebrate well. Must've been very much needed.
"Clan Guard Handjob"
You can't just pass the guard without some inspection. Luckily, she finds something valuable this time. That grip must be pretty strong.
"Clan Healer Doggystyle"
Seems like a great old fashioned healing method. Not even magic. 100% success rate for any disease. Especially of this type.
"Matron Daughter Cumshot"
I suppose as matron's daughter, she will be getting this 3 times a day after mommy's fill? :p
"Matron Mother Cowgirl"
That's the true queen taking what's hers by right. I bet poor girl gonna get that treatment for a few days min.
"Whore Mother Titfuck"
Hah, now i see exactly how these both will get along. :D After some time, i'll bet she will call her mom again.