3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Posted these on the Dark Skinned Appreciation thread but I had to put these on here as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Posted these on the Dark Skinned Appreciation thread but I had to put these on here as well!

Been looking forward to my daily chocolate. Yum

The ladies look good surrounded by the color of gold.

Amari - Can't help but going right to her beautiful bum.
Ariana - Love the smile.
Miranda - Her hands make her look like she's saying "Tada"
Tabitha - She's saying take it all in boys.
Zalika - I feel like she making room so i can get under her. Here I go.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So much gold, so much chocolate, and, most of all, SOO MUCH THICC MEAT! :love::love: It's perfect together, almost an overdose. Good choice of color, and very nice lighting as well. I wonder is there a man who can in any way handle at least half of such harem?
Btw, thanks for posting those in these threads, don't really have time to check all numerous art threads.
"Amari Gold"
Naughty tease, seem to always bring attention to the strongest part.
"Ariana Gold"
What a cutie! :eek: Didn't even think about her this way before, but apparently Ariana can be really freakin adorable if she wants to. Melting our hearts. With that body combo, it's an overkill for sure.
"Miranda Gold"
That's some temptress moves she's showing here indeed. All the goodies on show.
"Tabitha Gold"
I bet this smile with the glimpse of the body is quite enough to bring like 99 guys after her in a second. Only the strongest will survive.
"Zalika Gold"
Her motherly smile with this pose seems like a great enticing combo. Like she's saying you shouldn't be afraid to grab some meat. And maybe she even let you taste some after.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
My hottest renders yet, hope you love them because they are prime fap material

OK, jokes over. Here is some stuff you wanted to see lol

And a little render that was posted in the Old Friends thread that probably illustrates how some of you feel right now lol

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

And a little render that was posted in the Old Friends thread that probably illustrates how some of you feel right now lol

When you said hot i thought they would be on fire or something like that. Not into popsicles if you know what i mean but someone probably enjoyed it. :D

Sibling Conflict - God this scene reminds me of a famous hentai manga scene. :D
The sister likes to rub her tits in Katie's face so to speak.

Comforting Boss - I wish i had a boss that was this hands on.

Jealous sibling - Our main man cant help but look at her assets. I'll admit i would do the same thing.

Katie Pissed - I'll admit it's a treat to see Katie really mad. Seems like it's something that doesn't happen often. Wow those are some long middle fingers. :LOL:

Excelsior

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hahaha, a great ones for sure. (y) I appreciate them as quality renders at least. :ROFLMAO: And nice goofy expressions as always.
But don't forget that there is quite a few people who are into this kinda meat on forum, so it's very well might be prime fap material.
"Sibling Conflict"
Conflict? But why not Katie? They are so juicy and yummy! Just take a taste and you won't stop. Your sis looks absolutely ecstatic about it. Look at those eyes. :p It's the best kind of older sis. Forget about your "big>small" complexes and enjoy.
"Comforting Boss"
I imagine how many people got jealous. Everybody needs a boss like this. :D
"Jealous Sibling"
Hah, i see you're using memes too. Even i know this one, it's all over internet. But yeah, it would be totally me too if i see hottie like this walking past. Poor Katie.
"Katie Pissed"
Not me, even though that was a nice trolling indeed. :p But with a sweet bonus.
And yeah, i guess you really need to do something awful to see our cute Katie like this.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
When you said hot i thought they would be on fire or something like that. Not into popsicles if you know what i mean but someone probably enjoyed it. :D
Not sure how many who enjoy it are in my fanbase lol

Sibling Conflict - God this scene reminds me of a famous hentai manga scene. :D
The sister likes to rub her tits in Katie's face so to speak.
I'm very familiar with that particular hentai scene, so I can understand why it would remind you of it lol

Hahaha, a great ones for sure. (y) I appreciate them as quality renders at least. :ROFLMAO: And nice goofy expressions as always.
But don't forget that there is quite a few people who are into this kinda meat on forum, so it's very well might be prime fap material.
I know there are plenty on the forum, but I wonder how many of them would be watching this thread or the Old Friends thread. Don't know if the work of a guy called 'Oppai Auteur' would appeal to them lol

Conflict? But why not Katie? They are so juicy and yummy! Just take a taste and you won't stop. Your sis looks absolutely ecstatic about it. Look at those eyes. :p It's the best kind of older sis. Forget about your "big>small" complexes and enjoy.
She'd prefer Miranda's to her sister's lol

I imagine how many people got jealous. Everybody needs a boss like this. :D
This is more of a fantasy, she isn't as nice in game lol

Hah, i see you're using memes too. Even i know this one, it's all over internet. But yeah, it would be totally me too if i see hottie like this walking past. Poor Katie.
The meme is pretty popular but I didn't actually pose the scene myself to make it match that, the meme poses actually came with an asset I bought lol

Not me, even though that was a nice trolling indeed. :p But with a sweet bonus.
And yeah, i guess you really need to do something awful to see our cute Katie like this.
I think the few people who check this thread probably have a sense of humor lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I know there are plenty on the forum, but I wonder how many of them would be watching this thread or the Old Friends thread. Don't know if the work of a guy called 'Oppai Auteur' would appeal to them lol
Who knows. Some people can be into both oppais and man meat, so you being Oppai Auteur won't stop them. And i read here that some women actually prefer to play as guys in these games, so there's that too. Regardless, curious people will wonder around. But most are "lurkers" and never comment or even give a "like", even if they do like something. Without someone telling us "i'm into that, please more" we can only guess.
She'd prefer Miranda's to her sister's lol
Of that i'm sure. ;) But i guess it's as much of a "forbidden fruit", but harder to actually reach.
This is more of a fantasy, she isn't as nice in game lol
Too bad. But i hope there's possibility of us turning her nicer later on. :p
The meme is pretty popular but I didn't actually pose the scene myself to make it match that, the meme poses actually came with an asset I bought lol
Yeah, with its popularity i'm not actually surprised. And i remember seeing it in other game. But now i'm curious how many memes are actually recreated in Daz assets. :) I bet quite a few.
I think the few people who check this thread probably have a sense of humor lol
Definitely, and i'd say pretty much everyone enjoying your game have one.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Jumping back to Joelynn, Pearl and Hank again.....I should probably think of a name for the idea lol Anyway, onto introducing Hank's wife. I wasn't sure if I was going to make a model for her, was considering her just being dead in the story, but changed my mind.

So say hello to Tiffany, she is so happy to be here!

Also have some busts for Pearl and Joelynn

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Jumping back to Joelynn, Pearl and Hank again.....I should probably think of a name for the idea lol Anyway, onto introducing Hank's wife. I wasn't sure if I was going to make a model for her, was considering her just being dead in the story, but changed my mind.

Well even if Tiffany doesn't seem to pleased to be here. I'm still happy she came by.

Tiffany Bust - Looks like she caught me staring.
Happy Marriage - Looks like Hank is in blissful denial.
Pearl Bust - She's a cutie like always. Like the smile.
Joelynn Bust - Another lovely cutie. Like her confident position.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for fulfilling my wish i guess. :p Hmm, not sure about the title for this one. Judging by your other names, i think having "family" somewhere in there might be nice.
Yeah, she seems to be very happy. How many hours have you spend persuading her to actually appear instead of "i'm ded, don't bother"? :D
But on other hand, I am very happy to see such a curvy beauty as Hank's wife. Though my first impression about her, was that she reminds me of some cold evil queen from those fantasy stories. Or ancient times. Love her wavy hairstyle, lips color and those big areolas. Plus great bush as always.
"Tiffany Intro"
I'm very curious why she's so sad and angry. How much does she know about Hank's other woman and Joelynn? And if she knows everything, given that she's still remains with Hank, does that mean she still feels something about him deep inside or not? Or is she doing that because of Pearl? Their relationship now seems interesting in any case.
"Tiffany Bust"
You're too beautiful to be angry. :love: Or, like other guys guessed, she might also be unhappy about us appreciating her assets? :eek:
"Happy Marriage"
"Why are you touching me?" Ideal family pretty much. But yeah, i wonder if Hank will really be trying to be good husband now, saving the marriage and trying to soften Tiffany no matter the cost or time. Or is he gonna just pretend that everything's fine and he can just feel that body like before?
"Pearl Bust"
"Joelynn Bust"
Awesome busts. Joelynn's nipples are looking absolutely irresistible.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well even if Tiffany doesn't seem to pleased to be here. I'm still happy she came by.
I'm sure she's happy to hear that...or maybe not lol

Thanks for fulfilling my wish i guess. :p Hmm, not sure about the title for this one. Judging by your other names, i think having "family" somewhere in there might be nice.
Your wish is granted lol

Yeah, she seems to be very happy. How many hours have you spend persuading her to actually appear instead of "i'm ded, don't bother"? :D
But on other hand, I am very happy to see such a curvy beauty as Hank's wife. Though my first impression about her, was that she reminds me of some cold evil queen from those fantasy stories. Or ancient times. Love her wavy hairstyle, lips color and those big areolas. Plus great bush as always.
Don't know if I'd call her evil, just very bitter and she can be cold to lol

I'm very curious why she's so sad and angry. How much does she know about Hank's other woman and Joelynn? And if she knows everything, given that she's still remains with Hank, does that mean she still feels something about him deep inside or not? Or is she doing that because of Pearl? Their relationship now seems interesting in any case.
She knows everything, affair and bastard daughter. Due to having Pearl and not having her own income, Hank is the money maker, she decided to stay rather than get a divorce

You're too beautiful to be angry. :love: Or, like other guys guessed, she might also be unhappy about us appreciating her assets? :eek:
She doesn't like you all staring

"Why are you touching me?" Ideal family pretty much. But yeah, i wonder if Hank will really be trying to be good husband now, saving the marriage and trying to soften Tiffany no matter the cost or time. Or is he gonna just pretend that everything's fine and he can just feel that body like before?
Hank is kinda delusional, and can be pretty dense, he thinks since she didn't leave him after the affair and that they fuck on the very rare occasion, that means things are OK.

They aren't.

A scene I thought out to show this was after Joelynn's first day meeting everyone in the family, later that night Hank actually tries for sex with Tiffany, and she completely flips her shit. Hank doesn't get why the flesh and blood reminder of him cheating would have a negative effect on her libido lol

Awesome busts. Joelynn's nipples are looking absolutely irresistible.
They are rather pronounced, and juicy lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Don't know if I'd call her evil, just very bitter and she can be cold to lol
Understandable, i'm just saying that imo she will be perfect in that role. Just needs appropriate dress and some crown.
She knows everything, affair and bastard daughter. Due to having Pearl and not having her own income, Hank is the money maker, she decided to stay rather than get a divorce
That's interesting. I guess it makes "good husband" route (if it's gonna be here) a little bit easier, knowing that she won't just leave.
She doesn't like you all staring
Maybe few dates with some good presents and food can change that? :p I want to see her smile.
Hank is kinda delusional, and can be pretty dense, he thinks since she didn't leave him after the affair and that they fuck on the very rare occasion, that means things are OK.

They aren't.

A scene I thought out to show this was after Joelynn's first day meeting everyone in the family, later that night Hank actually tries for sex with Tiffany, and she completely flips her shit. Hank doesn't get why the flesh and blood reminder of him cheating would have a negative effect on her libido lol
Yeah, I guessed that. Hopefully he will still have the possibility to "wake up" a bit from that state and be better, maybe even Joelynn can help in some way. ;) Some sweeten up is in order. I'm curious if she has chances to build some kinda friendly relationship with Tiffany even given the circumstances. Or i imagine Joelynn's time at dad's house as not very pleasant.
And nice idea for the scene. Not sure who's in the worse position because of that low libido now. I kinda pity Hank too. I see how he might turn into appreciating Joelynn or others, if this keeps for long.

Reactions: quinfax

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Understandable, i'm just saying that imo she will be perfect in that role. Just needs appropriate dress and some crown.
I'll think about it lol

That's interesting. I guess it makes "good husband" route (if it's gonna be here) a little bit easier, knowing that she won't just leave.
Thinking about a good husband route, just not entirely sure how I will implement it

Maybe few dates with some good presents and food can change that? :p I want to see her smile.
Really now, trying to give gifts and get a date with a married woman?

Yeah, I guessed that. Hopefully he will still have the possibility to "wake up" a bit from that state and be better, maybe even Joelynn can help in some way. ;) Some sweeten up is in order. I'm curious if she has chances to build some kinda friendly relationship with Tiffany even given the circumstances. Or i imagine Joelynn's time at dad's house as not very pleasant.
And nice idea for the scene. Not sure who's in the worse position because of that low libido now. I kinda pity Hank too. I see how he might turn into appreciating Joelynn or others, if this keeps for long.
We'll see how it goes, kinda hard to be nice to the girl who reminds you of such a shitty time in your life. So not sure how I will write around that, but I'll likely make an attempt

The incest part was supposed to focus more on Joelynn and Pearl, with Hank eventually getting involved. Although I want to approach it from a more comedic way rather than jealously and family drama

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Thinking about a good husband route, just not entirely sure how I will implement it
Yeah, with Joelynn being protag, i'd imagine it won't be exactly easy.
Really now, trying to give gifts and get a date with a married woman?
Why not? :p Even her being bitter about life as she is right now, i don't think she will refuse if she thinks about it. Not like she's losing much. Her life can be so much more fun for her if she just opens new page, knowing she's still needed. :D
We'll see how it goes, kinda hard to be nice to the girl who reminds you of such a shitty time in your life. So not sure how I will write around that, but I'll likely make an attempt
Well, she can still try to set aside those old wounds and try to live again with clear mind. This girl is not a source of them after all. And maybe she needs guidance and care just like Pearl.
The incest part was supposed to focus more on Joelynn and Pearl, with Hank eventually getting involved. Although I want to approach it from a more comedic way rather than jealously and family drama
That's even more awesome than i thought. And even more direct connection of the two families. ;) But will these two cuties start from the "wrong foot", or Pearl knows only the part of all this situation?
As for the last part, yeah, i imagined you would do that in a comedic way rather than drama. With your spicy jokes that seems exciting.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, with Joelynn being protag, i'd imagine it won't be exactly easy.
I suppose the only way to work it would be her encouraging him, that or have a couple choices from Hanks perspective while still keeping Joelynn as the main character

Why not? :p Even her being bitter about life as she is right now, i don't think she will refuse if she thinks about it. Not like she's losing much. Her life can be so much more fun for her if she just opens new page, knowing she's still needed. :D
Think you are just more likely to piss her off lol

Well, she can still try to set aside those old wounds and try to live again with clear mind. This girl is not a source of them after all. And maybe she needs guidance and care just like Pearl.
It's good for some tension, and for some cheeky insults in the dialogue lol

That's even more awesome than i thought. And even more direct connection of the two families. ;) But will these two cuties start from the "wrong foot", or Pearl knows only the part of all this situation?
As for the last part, yeah, i imagined you would do that in a comedic way rather than drama. With your spicy jokes that seems exciting.
Pearl knows everything as well, but she doesn't harbor any ill will. Since she was really young at the time she didn't know what was happening, and even now she just sees it as her dad made a mistake but never left her.

Plus she's always wanted a little sister, but her mom and dad's poor relationship made that impossible

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Couple more renders for the new family!

Bit more fantastical this time lol

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

We doth enter the world of high fantasy and imagination.

Lady Tiffany - Getting an evil queen from Snow White vibe from her. She's going to stare me down till I tell her every bad thing i've done.
Lord Hank - He's gazing at all the large ...... tracks of land in his kingdom. Hail to the king baby.
Princess Joelynn - A very lovely lady of the court. Now to find a way to dance with her at the ball.
Princess Pearl - Yeah definite Snow White vibe here. Who is the fairest in the land?

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I suppose the only way to work it would be her encouraging him, that or have a couple choices from Hanks perspective while still keeping Joelynn as the main character
Both ways seem interesting to me. Encouraging is logical for Joelynn if she wants to be closer to Tiffany, and I kinda like having choices from the other person's perspective sometimes. In this case i think it will be cool.
Think you are just more likely to piss her off lol
I'll try to be extra gentle and sweet then. She's not so ice cold to the point that i can't possibly melt her heart, is she? I think you shouldn't worry. :p
It's good for some tension, and for some cheeky insults in the dialogue lol
That is something i fully expect from Tiffany. Much more extreme than Katie's and Sarah's friendly banter in Old Friends.
Pearl knows everything as well, but she doesn't harbor any ill will. Since she was really young at the time she didn't know what was happening, and even now she just sees it as her dad made a mistake but never left her.

Plus she's always wanted a little sister, but her mom and dad's poor relationship made that impossible
Ah, i see. That's good. I couldn't imagine cutie like Pearl harboring ill will anyway. :D She looks like a very friendly and forgiving person. And that she wanted sister is a good way to advance their relationship. Btw, how often do Hank and Tiffany have sex now anyway? Once a month?

"Lady Tiffany"
That's pretty much exactly how i imagined her, something along the lines of queen Grimhilde. Great choice of dress and tiara. Though this skulls style is also reminds of some mafia crime family.
"Lord Hank"
Where's Hank's crown? Tiffany forbade him to wear it? :) He's looking very nice anyway, even his hairstyle suits him much better for this role. Now he's actually very stylish, with nice royal beard. And with that curious look, examining all those servants. Especially ones with big... eyes. Though having such a queen by his side, i guess it makes his reign far more riskier.
"Princess Joelynn"
"Princess Pearl"
They both look mighty fine as princesses admired by every other girl. Awesome gowns. Yep, Pearl is pretty much Daz3d Snow White indeed.

Reactions: quinfax