3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That couch had so much hot action on that it became dry and flakey. :LOL: Sorry couldn't help myself.

Couch Catfight - MC is trying to figure out how to get in on the action.
Couch Couple - A sweet kiss with a bonus HJ.
Couch Cousin Spanking - I like how Kana looks like she's either ready to spank or give our MC a wicked high five. I also noticed she has a tat on her right knee. I can't quite tell what it says though. Kana is my Fav out of this cast.
Couch Cuddle Mother - As close as a family should be. Nobody judges them on that couch.
Couch Curiosity - It looks like Min just made on offer that the MC couldn't refuse.
Couch Landlord - Now that's how you pay the rent.

Great job as always.

Excelsior

P.S. Hope your enjoying your holidays.
Glad you like them so much

The tattoo on Kana's right knee says fearless

Reactions: quinfax

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Givin her personality and what she does for a living that makes sense. Little touches like that can add a whole lot more to the character.

Excelsior
That was the reason I gave her the tattoos in the first place, was hoping those plus the muscles would give a good feel for the character, even at a glance

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
That was the reason I gave her the tattoos in the first place, was hoping those plus the muscles would give a good feel for the character, even at a glance
Yeah it shows that she works out or does something that requires keeping herself in shape. I like when people add muscle definition in their models. A lot times people will say the character is fit or works out but you can never tell on the model.

Side Note - Big fan of athletic/fit models so anytime I see them I'm happy.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I've been busy with Old Friends work so its been a couple of weeks since I posted anything on this thread, cant have that now can we?

Jumping back into the Emergency Houseguest world, going with the same setting for each render, kind of like a series

(I'm aware the texture on the couch is low detail, was just trying out some shaders I had got in some Daz3d sales)
We certainly can't live without this dose of goodness. Great job on these as always, and who looks at couch when you see all that going on? :p
"Couch Catfight"
Hmm, seems like those huge breasts not really helping in a fight, do they? MC can easily help from behind though.
"Couch Cousin Spanking"
Spanking is a fun for whole family. What he's waiting for? She has two cheeks after all.
"Couch Cuddle Mother"
Seems like his dream. I bet he wants to sleep like that each day. What can be better than warm mom in arms?
"Couch Curiosity"
Haha, MC can be so shy when he wants to. And Min is just a perfect little devil here.
"Couch Landlord"
Landlord from heaven.
Couch Landlord - Now that's how you pay the rent.
I think that's his daily work out session. ;)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
hey after your game old friend, i think you should do a game Fantasy/incest game. You like fantasy with your dark elves and everything so if you marge a human living with his mom but adventure alot and fuck many races

what do you think? put fantasy and incest together with your writing talent and you art graphic

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Been a few weeks since a post on here

These are done with the updated models for Old Friends and Public Transport, nice bit of topless bikini girls

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

These are done with the updated models for Old Friends and Public Transport, nice bit of topless bikini girls

For a sec I thought I had my x ray glasses on.

I want to know where this beach is so I can see these topless beauties all day long.

Katie seems at her most natural here. (Her tattoo almost looks like a wisp of smoke or something)
Miranda is doing her patriotic duty to bring out the girls. (Wow those are some long green nails)
Madison our favorite milfy mom not afraid to shame those younger girls.
Sarah the gym freak is showing of the fruits of her labors. (The rings of her swimsuit bottom look to be going into the model)
Pepper shows us that age is a frame of mind.
Ariana knows that BBW is always in style.

Thanks for the treat.

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Katie seems at her most natural here. (Her tattoo almost looks like a wisp of smoke or something)
I actually don't have a clue what that tattoo is, it came with a bundle and I liked the look of it so I put it on Katie

Miranda is doing her patriotic duty to bring out the girls. (Wow those are some long green nails)
Her nails have always been that way, that you just noticing lol

Madison our favorite milfy mom not afraid to shame those younger girls.
She will match them anytime

(The rings of her swimsuit bottom look to be going into the model)
Actually, if you zoom in those rings stop at the top to hold the bikini on, it can look like they are clipping but that's actually the design of the bikini

Pepper shows us that age is a frame of mind.
Who knows what goes on in her mind

Ariana knows that BBW is always in style.
Considering the BBW models I've seen on here, don't think she meets the requirement for that title lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Damn, i love that glossy look they now have. Somehow even juicier and more delicious than original. Great cholocates + some Madison, who look especially milky here. And Pepper with that beautiful tan attracts like honey. I also really love Katie's predatory grin.
Nice choice of sunglasses and panties btw, some good variety here. :)
Considering the BBW models I've seen on here, don't think she meets the requirement for that title lol
You mean Chaixas's works? :giggle: Yeah, definitely not BBW imo. But far curvier than usual, that's for sure. Just "curvy af" i guess.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Damn, i love that glossy look they now have. Somehow even juicier and more delicious than original. Great cholocates + some Madison, who look especially milky here. And Pepper with that beautiful tan attracts like honey. I also really love Katie's predatory grin.
Nice choice of sunglasses and panties btw, some good variety here. :)
The glossy look is actually a wet skin texture I applied to all the models, thought it fit since they were all in bikinis

You mean Chaixas's works? :giggle: Yeah, definitely not BBW imo. But far curvier than usual, that's for sure. Just "curvy af" i guess.
Yeah 'curvy af' probably covers it, I don't really consider any girl I've designed to be BBW lol

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Well with how few BBW girls i see in adult games. i'll takes curvy AF or festively plump anyday.

Excelsior

P.S. Yes I like Chaixas's works. I really like the models in his new game My Secret Fever.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Happy Saturday!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
^Happy indeed! They're very pretty pregnant. Although I do want to forget that you said pregnant and just think of them as fat, that much hotter :love: Also I need fat Madison to turn around please, and maybe bend over to pick up the pen I just dropped :sneaky::giggle:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Katie On Top"
"Old Friends Forever"
"Friends and Family"
That power of friendship! It unites everybody it seems like! :love::p(y) Maddy eating Miranda is extremely hot. :love: That's the true besties indeed. Miranda's thankful, and generous enough to even share her daughter in return. And sly Katie just enjoying that chocolate feast.
^Happy indeed! They're very pretty pregnant. Although I do want to forget that you said pregnant and just think of them as fat, that much hotter :love:
Heh, for me it other way - sexy pregnant tummies is hot as hell, when it's on gorgeous already plump babe it's even better. :D