• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018
Is the other game by this developer worth playing? Looking at screenshots and vids it seems like pretty much all the same assets are shared between the two.
If by other game you mean the non-zombie one, then kinda. You can dress up the girls in jail, otherwise its pretty much the same

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The games half decent.
Art is a bit iffy in some parts but generally is ok.
Controls are weak, even on controller somehow. Rebinding only works so far because of all the over/reused buttons.
Combat is flawed, excessively grindy and unrewarding.

Worst part is that its shemale/dickgirl, not Futa.
Ironically it being actual Futa would have improved the game because you wouldn't be doing all that dumb switch back and forth nonsense... Haha, thats a new one.

Last edited:

Ghoulash

May 5, 2022
Yes, I have just found it! Its in the "Sewers Entrance", in the Shelter (left of the "Nap Spot" or whatever the place where you drop off the police officer is called)

Also,off-topic but, is there a way to guarantee "sexual attacks"(the ones where males pounce on you; for females the cheat item "love wand" works perfectly) on you? Like a cheat item or something? And is there any way to change the appearance of the MC?
Undress your character and walk in front of males before they notice you. Instead of the ! appearing, their eyes will turn to hearts and they'll only try to pounce.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone tell me where can I find the golden key? I've finished game, but I have no idea where should I even look for it.
According to a small conversation here it suppose to get me into a dev office in the first town

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone tell me where can I find the golden key? I've finished game, but I have no idea where should I even look for it.
According to a small conversation here it suppose to get me into a dev office in the first town
Disregard that, I've got it. It's on roof where the ending takes place, inside the left room.

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018
how to make all girls shaved?
You can't. Not in-game, at least .
You can, however, download the cheat items unlocker from the modder thread, buy the character editor and equip it, and then use on any NPC by talking to them (obviously, it won't work on zombies).
Do take note that in case of unique NPCs (like the school nurse you meet at the beginning of the game) , you will have to change them every single time because the game essentially respawns them every now and then.

Reactions: portela6565

Da Deep Web

Aug 3, 2022
Bug report, don't know if it's because of the shop mod, but when entering sex mode the girl becomes invisible, with only the clothes, eyes, hair and the pussy appearing, gonna try without the mod

ZetaDemon

Aug 11, 2021
After returning to the school and transporting the first super zombie, I go to the second and defeat the red girl but I can't exit the zone or do anything. Is there a second girl there I need to defeat or something (on android)

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
After returning to the school and transporting the first super zombie, I go to the second and defeat the red girl but I can't exit the zone or do anything. Is there a second girl there I need to defeat or something (on android)
Dont imprison any Oni girls before that event. For some reason that seems to prevent the other girl from spawning (theres supposed to be two of them in that fight).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
While there was already a full save posted here, I'm not sure that one is fully complete, so might as well add mine in the mix, too.

Playing at a normal pace this took me pretty much exactly 8 hours.
All main missions, all sub missions, all legally obtainable items(I think at least), and I've also captured the PinkCafeArt mascot because why not. (I've put her in jail cell 2 of the school.)

Save location is in Appdata>Local

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Worst part is that its shemale/dickgirl, not Futa.
Ironically it being actual Futa would have improved the game because you wouldn't be doing all that dumb switch back and forth nonsense... Haha, thats a new one.
Agreed.
Tough I had no isses with control and combat is easy enough that you don't have to grind.
My issue is that characters have no memory. You can rape mother nad daugher and they behave like nothing happened. Using restraints on anyone not in prison is also pointless.

Reactions: b00marrows
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes