EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
n8+Sc9.png

Overview:
Getting fucked by pervert zombies? Or change into a Futanari and fuck girls?
This time, the main character is Miyako Sanada.
She gets bitten by a zombie, passes out, and when she comes to...why is there a penis between her legs!
She can use a special medicine to turn back into a girl, or transform back into a futanari.
You can enjoy new play styles.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-17
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: Pink Cafe Art - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese (MTL)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Modder Thread

Thanks to katariya & Shisaye

d76d723d6ccb5eb8a076ad7d7f4cfc03.gif 1689603286257.png 1vm4Jr.jpg 9JStQ8.jpg 58Q6Z4.jpg D_uesq.jpg DWLP82.jpg eyLoxc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm a bit confused that you copied my mod thread here. Technically the idea was to keep it separate like with the Two Horns thread. So that the original versions are in the game section, especially in case someone cracks the special subscribestar versions.

I'm planning to try to keep up with the official releases, but I'm kinda worried that this will turn really messy over time considering how many versions exist.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
If you check out the game it would be really nice if you could come back here and share if the game allows to just stick to the futa on female stuff.
Having finished the game it's entirety, NO. There are several points in the game that requires you to "rape" a male for story reasons, and of course several substories also require that as well. I kinda expected this the moment I started the game and there was no male filter, and I'm disappointed regardless. Also there is technically incest, but like only at the very end of the game.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Having finished the game it's entirety, NO. There are several points in the game that requires you to "rape" a male for story reasons, and of course several substories also require that as well. I kinda expected this the moment I started the game and there was no male filter, and I'm disappointed regardless. Also there is technically incest, but like only at the very end of the game.
Thank you, that's what I thought would be the case in one way or the other indeed, I'm grateful you saved me the disappointment.

Reactions: kndaldakf

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
mac version damaged cant seem to open
Does it show some kind of error? Do you know if the original game works for you?
I literally made these modded versions 2 hours ago and nothing of this is tested or was meant for a main game release thread...

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
about special ver:
after(and include) 1.3.0 ver. It will need retail ver sign up to upgrade...
and since it have download/upload savedata, it should be link to server too.
I don't know it can be crack or not, but download/upload savedata maybe can't use after crack.
I test this setting will make it to special ver.
C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\OnigaTownOfTheDead\UserDefault.xml
<isOverrideSpecial>true</isOverrideSpecial> it seems to check which you need upgrate or not, if false, even you enter ID/Pass it still retail ver, and if true,it will force you enter ID/Pass(If you have not sign in)

Jan 2, 2019
Does it show some kind of error? Do you know if the original game works for you?
I literally made these modded versions 2 hours ago and nothing of this is tested or was meant for a main game release thread...
original game? all the links only show the modded version of the game (uncensored) maybe it has something to do with that, the other (oniga town) works perfectly but this give me app is damaged. I even tried to put some command into the terminal it still doesnt work, do you have the normal version of the game and a uncesored patch maybe? i will try to put the patch in manually. thx

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
original game? all the links only show the modded version of the game (uncensored) maybe it has something to do with that, the other (oniga town) works perfectly but this give me app is damaged. I even tried to put some command into the terminal it still doesnt work, do you have the normal version of the game and a uncesored patch maybe? i will try to put the patch in manually. thx
Yeah this is quite a mess, they just took my modded versions instead of the original. :HideThePain:

You can find the original versions in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...gres-v1-3-0-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-11252029
Scroll down, put the password into this box and press the button beside it to start the download.
1689608506614.png

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes