Jul 2, 2020
katariya, have you tried to modify the BOYs in the data_charaGenerate into another sex?

I'm trying it and I need some assistance of identifying each code words.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
katariya, have you tried to modify the BOYs in the data_charaGenerate into another sex?

I'm trying it and I need some assistance of identifying each code words.
sexual is
Code:
"sex": "FUTA_GIRL"
value has BOY、GIRL、FUTA_GIRL and FUTA(this have bug, beacause dev want to abandoned this one.it's just have female hair and tits male)
change this value can work, but clothes boy and girl read different files, if you want to make it Correctly you need chane their own CU、CD、CG、CI and CH's ID(boy may have not CD&CI)
and you can change one's behavior by this code(except scenario generate NPC)
Code:
"ai": {
        "default": [
          {
            "rnd": 1,
            "value": "STOP"
          },
          {
            "value": "WALK"
          }
        ],
        "found": [
          {
            "rnd": 10,
            "value": "ATTACK"
          },
          {
            "value": "RUNAWAY"
          }
        ],
now I known's value have STOP、WALK、ATTACK、RUNAWAY and LOVE(this will make this chara only fuck the other, but it's need a target so need in found situation), I think maybe have value for sleep but not found it's value.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2020
sexual is
Code:
"sex": "FUTA_GIRL"
value has BOY、GIRL、FUTA_GIRL and FUTA(this have bug, beacause dev want to abandoned this one.it's just have female hair and tits male)
change this value can work, but clothes boy and girl read different files, if you want to make it Correctly you need chane their own CU、CD、CG、CI and CH's ID(boy may have not CD&CI)
and you can change one's behavior by this code(except scenario generate NPC)
Code:
"ai": {
        "default": [
          {
            "value": "STOP"
          },
          {
            "value": "WALK"
          }
        ],
        "found": [
          {
            "rnd": 10,
            "value": "ATTACK"
          },
          {
            "value": "RUNAWAY"
          }
        ],
now I known's value have STOP、WALK、ATTACK、RUNAWAY and LOVE(this will make this chara only fuck the other, but it's need a target so need in found situation), I think maybe have value for sleep but not found it's value.
Hohoho! now we're cooking.

Sep 1, 2019
Please tell me there is a way to change keybinds for keyboard. It's so awful man. Why is jump and cancel on the same button? shouldn't it be jump and enter?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes