Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Somehow having the same problem as one of the commentators before, cant pick up the first and second super zombies, tried fucking them first, talking and then fucking them, beating them to unconscious state and then fucking them, doesn't work. Despite the "carry" option being displayed, the MC always jumps on them to fuck, just like with the girls that are in a trap (the special pose one, I forgot the name). Tried loading from an earlier save, doesn't work still. Help.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Somehow having the same problem as one of the commentators before, cant pick up the first and second super zombies, tried fucking them first, talking and then fucking them, beating them to unconscious state and then fucking them, doesn't work. Despite the "carry" option being displayed, the MC always jumps on them to fuck, just like with the girls that are in a trap (the special pose one, I forgot the name). Tried loading from an earlier save, doesn't work still. Help.
when you knock down a "love" state NPC, it will happen. so if you want to catch her, use the other weapon or wait for her fuck you(love state female NPC after her fuck you HP will return to zero).

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
when you knock down a "love" state NPC, it will happen. so if you want to catch her, use the other weapon or wait for her fuck you(love state female NPC after her fuck you HP will return to zero).
What in the hell is a love state NPC? And I was using a sword or a fencing stick.

Also I meant trying to capture them INSIDE the prison/lab cells they're in.

Hex Enchanter

Sep 13, 2018
Anyone know how to progress through the tower shibakari? I need to get the control key but the twin buildings are getting really confusing, thanks in advance

Sep 13, 2021
Aside from the wasted yuri potential complaints several people already expressed, I find it hard to stay invested when the game cycles through the same 5 pre-canned animations (most of which seem to be recycled from the first game) instead of having a unique scene for every encounter like most H games do. There's only so much you can do with unique premises before the repetitive scenes get tiring.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
This is a game in need of a walkthrough. Not sure what to do after getting the Control Key in the Twin Towers so I went on side quests, started the AV director quest only for him to tell me to take him to a place with lots of girls. First instinct is to go to the Enemy Girl tower but nothing, maybe that locked off room with the girls and zombie? Nope.

I MUST have missed something but I feel like I've tried everything except the most obvious and I can't think of it.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
This is a game in need of a walkthrough. Not sure what to do after getting the Control Key in the Twin Towers so I went on side quests, started the AV director quest only for him to tell me to take him to a place with lots of girls. First instinct is to go to the Enemy Girl tower but nothing, maybe that locked off room with the girls and zombie? Nope.

I MUST have missed something but I feel like I've tried everything except the most obvious and I can't think of it.
The AV guy wants to be brought to the basement of town hall where you saved all those girls from the super zombies. I'm not 100% sure, but the control key should be for the left tower on the first floor. There should be a path that opened up that was locked before where you can deactivate most of the security doors.

Reactions: aattss

Ukropchek

Feb 7, 2022

you need to talk with Mayumi Hasegawa on bf1

MarkusShunske

Apr 7, 2020
Help, I'm stuck in the main quest when I have to go to the second floor of the police station. I come, but nothing can be done. The door is clogged and nothing can be done. What to do?

Deangelocos

Jul 23, 2022
I can not seem to go further than the 3 zom girls in the jails at the start and i even talked to the doctor am i supposed to do something special?

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
from what I've played, it seems we can't change the appearance of the girl we catch, the npc does drop clothes but it immediately disappears
Or will this feature be unlocked as the game progresses? It's one of my favorite features, collecting clothes
It's a shame we can't do that here, Even though in stores we can find glasses that can see underwear

Theorycrafter

Feb 15, 2020
Here's my save data. It seems to be 100% as far as I can tell.

Store in C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\OnigaTownOfTheDead\PinkCafeArt\OnigaTown\SavedData

Unfortunately, that does not seem to unlock any gallery mode of some sort which would be excellent for this type of game, but if you wish you may skip(or backtrack) to any point in the story via Cafe in 1st Street.(a house with a heart symbol in front)

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018
There's a crowbar you may find someplace. Unfortunately forgot where, exactly.
Yes, I have just found it! Its in the "Sewers Entrance", in the Shelter (left of the "Nap Spot" or whatever the place where you drop off the police officer is called)

Also,off-topic but, is there a way to guarantee "sexual attacks"(the ones where males pounce on you; for females the cheat item "love wand" works perfectly) on you? Like a cheat item or something? And is there any way to change the appearance of the MC?

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Is the other game by this developer worth playing? Looking at screenshots and vids it seems like pretty much all the same assets are shared between the two.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes