Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Not so bad, I even liked the no-story story, Jessie is quite hot and game is straight as can be. Reminds of another one, don't remember title, about slave training medic intern, almost the same.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Someone know if the game need an incest patch?
Because i remember that on version 0.0.4 some good guy put there a incest patch. And i wanna know if i need it again or not^^'
Ofc if the patch work also with the 0.0.6.

edit
Ehm i download the 0.0.6 and... can someone explain to me why sis in college is naked every time? Is a bug?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Bahamut Zero you must download a new version from the incest patch because there is new content for the mom in the version 0.5.On the page 19 post 376 has someone make for the version 0.6 a incest patch.I can´t say is this patch is good or not since i make no incest patch for this game. i don´t play this game since version 0.5.For your problem with the sis is that you must start a new game what i have read here.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
This guy is notorious for starting but not finishing projects. First one was Kult which got to V10 along with Poison which got to V6 but both were dropped around Christmas to start Abyss. And now, he's starting another damn project, yet somehow he gets over $1k a month in "donations".
He will never finish a game.
1k a month,yeah.......fuck me too.

Reactions: jackoffonher

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
@Spennington Should pass on to him this was on its way to being an interesting one before he changed the formula in Ch. 5 or so. Not everyone is going to like everything.
I think he would find a little more character development, even if they are NOT the 'perfect gentleman', would be helpful. Also, given the reward level for the effort involved, a little more reward. We know he has the renders (see the pix he removed), so I don't understand why that's a problem.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Done. And think the dev is she :)
I heard Slonique was a team

There's also a guy from the Ukraine named 'Serge' with a twitter and instragram profile named Slonique

Slonique has posted Russian language before

Anyway, it's funny that Slonique has cancelled so many projects that you don't even know when something is cancelled LOL

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OMG..thats sexist...girls can be crappy dev's too :p HAHAHAAA!!!!
well... yeah.. but still, women are pretty well know for doing some of the best game with story and all.
and i honestly didnt expected slonique as a "she"... guess that explain a bit the BBC... ( well thats sexist too XD)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well... yeah.. but still, women are pretty well know for doing some of the best game with story and all.
and i honestly didnt expected slonique as a "she"... guess that explain a bit the BBC... ( well thats sexist too XD)
agree..i believe the Dev of GGGB is a she(assumption based on name) and it is one of the best written games out there.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes