Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Why is it not possible to cheat ?! ugh
This is my little cheat ... experimental :) , so backup before try.
The game is too slow for my taste , so I changed increment from +1 to +10 for Sandra/Jessie corruption and MC Body.
Put the three rpy files in game folder , when you launch the game they overwrite the rpyc files with the same name ... so one can backup them before.
I can't guarantee :)

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
The game is too slow for my taste , so I changed increment from +1 to +10 for Sandra/Jessie corruption and MC Body.
Put the three rpy files in game folder , when you launch the game they overwrite the rpyc files with the same name ... so one can backup them before.
Nice Mod bro, keep it up. :D

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, was the update just starting to ruin the game by adding the girl from the other trash he made? Or there is something else new?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I would like the option to rename the M.C. If the creator adds that option in the game I would support the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
OMO 0.0.6 naked Jessie bug
Patrons only
Oct 13 at 10:45am
If Jessie appears naked everywhere, just start a new game (do not load an old save). Renpy has extremely weird save system.
uhm why would you want to? better if she's naked all the time! huhuhuhu

gothic

Aug 7, 2017

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
if you want to take it a little slower but with family use this one

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
How long does this play? Mega link is only like 130 mbs. Idk if thats worth it to play right now

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
How long does this play? Mega link is only like 130 mbs. Idk if thats worth it to play right now
Well, it's a Slonique game...
It's repetitive and rather unrewarding for now. Hopefully it will get some decent gameplay in the future. What you have for now is some sex with the mom, but no story or anything like that.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Do i got bug and start from the beginning? Nothing more happens at school except puling tower and slaping and yes chick appears everywhere naked and except fucking Mom in living room nothing else no scenes and can't reach red dress
Scene-Event, Or slapping in the bathroom!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well, it's a Slonique game...
It's repetitive and rather unrewarding for now. Hopefully it will get some decent gameplay in the future. What you have for now is some sex with the mom, but no story or anything like that.
How to reach the scenes on the pictures on the first page or for older version?

Whats new-added on the patch?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
you can enable the console with unren.bat just extract the zip to your game folder
The console is enabled, but neither with the unren the codes work, it continues giving ascii error ... any tips? Thank you and sorry for the boring.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes