ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Guys, can someone tell us about the steam version for a very long time there has been no information from the release, does anyone know how to contact him or write here if someone knows what he just promised at the end of January

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Guys, can someone tell us about the steam version for a very long time there has been no information from the release, does anyone know how to contact him or write here if someone knows what he just promised at the end of January
That’s the issue that everyone is having with Critical Bliss. They remain silent and push back the expected release dates. Majority of the people here wont be surprised if the release date gets pushed back

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
That’s the issue that everyone is having with Critical Bliss. They remain silent and push back the expected release dates. Majority of the people here wont be surprised if the release date gets pushed back
Well, if I'm honest, I think they have taken over the developer's game and said, "Your game is shit, but it could be better, so we're going to remake it again because it doesn't meet the standards of the shitty games we publish and here we are.
The premise is not that of a port but of a completely new game with the same theme, you just have to see the differences, they have changed everything

Last edited:

beeble0

Feb 15, 2022
Is there a way to fully uninstall this? I tried changing the language to English but it absolutely wont change. I made the mistake of using the cheat save in the OP and not playing the update. Yes I already read the read me

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Well, if I'm honest, I think they have taken over the developer's game and said, "Your game is shit, but it could be better, so we're going to remake it again because it doesn't meet the standards of the shitty games we publish and here we are.
The premise is not that of a port but of a completely new game with the same theme, you just have to see the differences, they have changed everything
Pretty much, it feels like an entirely different game which is so fucking weird, and is it not in Unity anymore? I've seen publishers interfering by requiring some changes or additions from your part, but hijacking an entire game and practically remaking it is so out of left field, especially on a dev that's been completely independent... I still don't know if I despise it or think it's a good thing in this case, since some things are clearly being improved like the structure and stamina system, but then the style and overall feel of the game just feels so typically generic looking now. Idk, we'll see when it releases assuming it doesn't get delayed again :HideThePain: .

Reactions: Troua

Northway9

Jan 5, 2022
Pretty much, it feels like an entirely different game which is so fucking weird, and is it not in Unity anymore? I've seen publishers interfering by requiring some changes or additions from your part, but hijacking an entire game and practically remaking it is so out of left field, especially on a dev that's been completely independent... I still don't know if I despise it or think it's a good thing in this case, since some things are clearly being improved like the structure and stamina system, but then the style and overall feel of the game just feels so typically generic looking now. Idk, we'll see when it releases assuming it doesn't get delayed again :HideThePain: .
It is not possible to postpone a project if we don’t even have an approximate release date. Therefore, how can we talk about postponing the project when we don’t know when it will be released? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Troua
Nov 19, 2017
It is not possible to postpone a project if we don’t even have an approximate release date. Therefore, how can we talk about postponing the project when we don’t know when it will be released? :HideThePain:
In the latest steam update page they said it would roughly be released somewhere early 2024. it is already past Q1 of 2024 and there is not a peep from both the dev or publisher.

• Haha
Reactions: @$Z

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Who told you that? :WaitWhat: We did have an approximate release date, which was Q1 2024, now he said it'll get delayed a little more, most would assume Q2. So another delay would be Q3 or Q4, or god forbid even next year.

Edit: And I know Q4 or next year is a bit of a stretch, but I've seen "coming soon" games keep getting delayed multiple times to 2 years and above... It's ridiculous. Also I don't care about the release date, my comment wasn't even about it but the whole situation with the publisher...

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
my comment wasn't even about it but the whole situation with the publisher...
I just hope they are working on the game. SO long as they are doing something rather than twiddle their thumbs.

Tiramisu's game gave us something amazing, and now that there's a proper studio tackling this project, I expect it to go further beyond.

• Haha
Reactions: @$Z and Kaiki-tan
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes